Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasap!?!?!?!?

Default Wasap!?!?!?!?

Hey, I know I'm supposed to make a new topic about myself after joining (or something like that), but honestly, I have no freaking clue what to write. I'll just keep this topic here while I check about that.

White Anglo Saxon Advanced Protestant! Hot dang, you must have robot arms and shoot holy light from your eyes or something.

What the hell? Where the fuck did you come from?

Havik

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...mpression.html

Here you go my friend and please watch the language.

And here a prime example of a good intro thread.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...tml#post218572
    Last edited by Havik; 16-Sep-2010 at 03:41.

Yeah... Sorry... That was just a really random post. It had absolutely nothing to do with this thread. At all.

Havik

Welcome to ADISC!

It's always nice to see new members how about you tell us about yourself and some of your hobbies preferably non *B/DL related so we can relate to you on lots of levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    Hey, I know I'm supposed to make a new topic about myself after joining (or something like that), but honestly, I have no freaking clue what to write. I'll just keep this topic here while I check about that.
    Ok, now to begin.

My name is Matt. I currently go to high school, and I'm a freshman right now. Outside of school, I like to play video games and stuff like that. Also, I like to direct and animate movies that usually end up on YouTube. These movies usually aren't the best, but I try to do as best as I can. I am kind of a furry, but mainly just for the art. I am sort of a DL, but I'm not really that sure yet. Since I can't think of anything else right now, I'll just post this and see if I need to add anything later.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    What the hell? Where the fuck did you come from?
    I came from a different web page. Hmm hmm.

crazykittensmile

Hello and welcome to the forum :-)

What kind of movies do you make? Are they cartoony or do you film real people? I would have no clue how to even begin making a movie! If you're able to link to any I'd love to watch :-)

If you're still trying to work out where you stand in terms of being a DL then you have come to a good place - you might like to check out the wiki (https://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/Wiki_Welcome ) which has loads of good information, or otherwise just search around the forum and you might find some answers to any questions you have - if not we're all very helpful here :-)

See you around the forums

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum :-)

What kind of movies do you make? Are they cartoony or do you film real people? I would have no clue how to even begin making a movie! If you're able to link to any I'd love to watch :-)
    The movies are usually like 1 or 2 minute sketches about varying topics, usually like "what if someone could..." with real people. I had a couple on my old Youtube channel, but they got deleted, but I am writing a new sketch. The animated ones are like the stick figures on crack videos, but I make my own skits for those. (adding my own weird humor) If you want to watch the animated one, here's a link: YouTube - LOLstickfigures Right now, I also just started with the sequel.