Thread: Why hello there

Default Why hello there

My name is Thor and according to Wikipedia I'm a "hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, destruction, fertility, healing, and the protection of mankind." Which is pretty bad ass if I do say so my self.

For a long time I was in the furry community which eventually lead me to babyfur, and then here. I'm an aspiring guitarist, a fan of piņa colada, and getting caught in the rain. My favorite song for the time being is "No Rain" by Blind Melon and uh... I think that's pretty much it.

This community seems pretty cool and, most importantly, not brimming with drama as a lot of communities I've grown accustomed to are.

Tl;dr
    hi

crazykittensmile

Hello and welcome to the forum :-)

I'm glad you say you're not a fan of drama - I wouldn't like to see a hammer-wielding god getting involved in tons of arguments, could get very messy. I hear lightning can easily fry a computer, so I will watch myself around you! :-)

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by ThorTheSkullCrusher View Post
    My name is Thor and according to Wikipedia I'm a "hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, destruction, fertility, healing, and the protection of mankind." Which is pretty bad ass if I do say so my self.
    Never, EVER, trust Wikipedia. That's why it's a banned website at my school

So, what's your guitar playing style? Or what music genre is your favourite?

Anything that's good! From rock, to rap, to grunge anything that's good finds it's way to my iPod. :3

Finally someone who is from Russia. :P (Always been interested in the USSR and former republics)

May I ask: what does tl;dr mean? I've seen this posted a lot at some of the forums I've visited recently. I give you points for having an awesome member title.

I'm glad you like my name. I was sort of concerned that it would be deemed inappropriate. Tl;dr usually means 'in summary'. It's short for 'too long; didn't read.'