Thread: From CT :)

Default From CT :)

Hey - I'm Bryan..I go to UCONN and I live in CT. I'm looking to meet new friends so feel free to message me!

Ohhhhh U Conn isnt an obscure incontinent convention; you must mean the University of Connetti--- Conecti--- CT. What's your major? Whatcha do for fun?

I am sure you are fun to be friends with; but it is hard to simply take your word for it without more to go on. What basis do I have to message you?

Do tell us more about yourself; and with our 10,000 members I am certain your type of person will come to you; when we know what it is we have in common. Really, you don't want 9900 messages from people with no common ground...

UCONN is the well known name for University of Connecticut (in fact it is odd, at least to me, to hear it called anything other then UCONN).

Like Raccoon said, tell us more about you, otherwise it going to take a lot of effort to get to know you :P

Hey there, and welcome to ADISC!

What are you studying at this strange UCONN then huh?

What sort of sports and hobbies do you have? I took up rugby at uni, in the ladies team, and almost died!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Ohhhhh U Conn isnt an obscure incontinent convention; you must mean the University of Connetti--- Conecti--- CT.
    That's what Obama always said: "Yes, U CONN!"