Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya

Smile Hiya

Hi, I'm Jae and I'm from the UK.
    Even though I'm 22, I prefer to identify as a Teen Baby than Adult. I'm also a baby fur. I am FtM transgendered and identify as gay.
    I'm currently at university studying art.
    edit: spelling
    Last edited by JaeDorian; 14-Sep-2010 at 19:18.

How can you identify as a TEEN baby when you're not a teen? I think that's a bit creepy to be honest!

We want to know all about you, outside of your diaper interests, but all you've told us is that you're studying art at uni. Which is awesome... but doesn't really say that much about you!

We want to know about your hobbies and interests!

Read these links, and then try again:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Welcome, and looking forward to hearing from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Talula
    How can you identify as a TEEN baby when you're not a teen? I think that's a bit creepy to be honest!
    I think you'll find, Talula, that he identifies himself as a TENN baby, not a TEEN. =P

JaeDorian, welcome to ADISC =)

I hail from Stoke-on-Trent, which isn't too far from Manchester =), but I live in Scotland now.

While I do agree with Talula, I can understand where you're coming from. Teen Baby is a much less... umm... perverse, for want of a better word, phrase than Adult Baby. You can solve the problem by calling yourself a Tween Baby! I stole that idea from somebody, but I don't remember who. Better still, you could just not label yourself at all.

So, do you like Scrubs?

But tween is for young teens, like 12 and 13 year olds!! That's even more perverse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    But tween is for young teens, like 12 and 13 year olds!! That's even more perverse!!
    Are you calling us perverse??? =P

And I didn't know that...

Thanks Arlikra, I might go for Tween from now on.

From what I've seen of Scrubs, it's okay. I tend to mainly watch programs that have have had my interest from the start such as the new Sherlock series and Criminal Minds. I do have older comedy programs on DVD such as Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster.
    My TV mainly gets used for playing games though. I mainly play RPGs but have been branching into other genres. I've been playing Assassins Creed 2 a lot recently and it's the only game I have completed.

I love Blackadder =D Have you seen Rowan Atkinson's stand up? He's amazing. And Stephen Fry is a legend.

I prefer to refer to myself as African-American, even though I'm white, from Canada, and my ancestry is French and Scottish. Unfortunately, that just isn't how things work.

Quote Originally Posted by JaeDorian View Post
    Thanks Arlikra, I might go for Tween from now on.
    You can't be a TWEEN! That's for people younger than a teenager. Calling yourself a teen baby is lying and just plain creepy. Referring to yourself as YOUNGER than that just multiplies the sins.