Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy Adult-Sized Babyish/Kiddyish Pajamas?

Question Where can I buy Adult-Sized Babyish/Kiddyish Pajamas?

As the thread title title states, I'd like to know where I can buy Pajamas with Babyish/Kiddy Designs that can fit a 21 year old like me.

If it helps, my height is 6 feet 6 inches, my weight is probably around 220-230 lbs (pounds), and my waist size is 34-40 I guess?

I don't care what PJ style, I'm fine with two pieces, one pieces/onesies, sleepers, footsie PJs, diaper shirts, etc.

Note: I would prefer PJs that show off my diapers though, but I'm alright with ones that don't.

There's plently of sites that'll happily sell you sleepers with bright, colourful, childish prints. For instance Jumpin Jammerz or The All In One Company. I think Privatina have the most babyish designs overall though.

Hope this helps

You're the same height as me =)

Unfortunately, I cannot help. I just wanted to comment on our heights. Now excuse me while I PM ThirdTallestBabyEver.

crazykittensmile

Forever A Kid offer both one piece footed pyjamas and two-piece kiddy style pyjamas:

Forever A Kid Adult Baby Clothing - Home Page

They're custom made so I'm sure they can be made for your height.

From what I've heard "Jumpin Jammerz" is pretty good but I think it's quite expensive. You could also try PajamaCity Footed Pajamas for Adults, Footie Pajamas, Adult Onesies

Thanks alot for the suggestions everyone, I'll get back to you on which ones I will order as soon as I can (it might be awhile, like Christmas/Birthday at best, since I don't have a credit card and would need my mom to order everything).

Quote Originally Posted by BabyNaruto View Post
    Thanks alot for the suggestions everyone, I'll get back to you on which ones I will order as soon as I can (it might be awhile, like Christmas/Birthday at best, since I don't have a credit card and would need my mom to order everything).
    I don't know if they do these across the pond, but in some European countries you can get pre-paid Visa cards. These work like a normal Visa credit card for purchases, but they don't give you any actual credit. Instead, you have to top them up with cash from a bank account, kinda like a pay-as-you-go phone. And as there's no credit involved, there's none of the usual restrictions on who can have them.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    I don't know if they do these across the pond, but in some European countries you can get pre-paid Visa cards. These work like a normal Visa credit card for purchases, but they don't give you any actual credit. Instead, you have to top them up with cash from a bank account, kinda like a pay-as-you-go phone. And as there's no credit involved, there's none of the usual restrictions on who can have them.

Hope this helps
    I don't have a bank account, but thanks for the suggestion.

(Well, I did, but it auto closed recently, and I doubt I could get it re-opened or make a new account)

Now if only the stuff I wanted was sold on Amazon, then I could buy one of those amazon gift cards at a B&M Store like best buy, etc.

if you use the code fall2010 any order on Jumpin is 10% off till sept 22nd