Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tabs or pullups?

Default Tabs or pullups?

I prefer to wear diapers with tabs because they feel more secure and comfortable, I feel like I can rely on them better than pullups. However some ab/dls prefer pullups over tab diapers. What do u prefer? please explain why if there is a reason.^^

I use tab diapers (Tranquility ATN) at night since I rely on them to keep my bed dry, and I don't care how much noise they make. In the day I like pull-ups (Attends Underwear) because they're easier to deal with, quieter, and less noticeable. I don't leave the house in them on a regular basis anyway, but if I do go out side I don't want to crinkle. I'm still looking for the best pull-ups to wear while away from the house. I want to wear 24/7 but need to find discreet, yet reliable pull-ups. I'm going to try the new Tena Underwear which I think are like Tena's answer to GoodNites but for adults (they look more like real underwear). I hope they're what I'm looking for...

I am a bedwetter, though I wear for fun occasionally in the daytime. I wear pull-on style cloth diapers (mostly from babykins) and plastic pants at night to keep my bed dry. I have always preferred cloth to disposable--just like the feel better--and the cloth ones I use keep me dry. Also, if I travel where I might fall asleep (I could/would wet) I usually wear a goodnite or some kind of pull-up protection just in case. In this case, goodnites work OK, though they are not enough at night for me.

Tabbed diapers for the win. They feel so much more secure and babyish IMO.

diapers with tabs/tapes fit and protect better than pullups.

Tabbed, no question. Pull ups are better then nothing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tbdlotakusheep View Post
    I prefer to wear diapers with tabs because they feel more secure and comfortable, I feel like I can rely on them better than pullups. However some ab/dls prefer pullups over tab diapers. What do u prefer? please explain why if there is a reason.^^
    I keep a stock of Abena Abri-form diapers and Abena Abri-Flex pull ups. Both are great products and I recommend both. The diapers undoubtly get a better seal around my legs and support the weight of a full diaper and booster pad better than pull ups, but once put on correctly, they can only be taken off once. Thus most of the time during the day if I'm diapering up just for fun I'll wear a pull up because they way I can easly use the bathroom. If I want or need to extend the life of my pull-up or if I need to poop and don't want to use my pull-up, i can simply use the normal potty. At night, especially after a night of drinking when I'm highly prone to bed-wetting, I always diaper up in a tab diaper for the extra protection and security a real diaper offers.
    m