Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your diaper story?

Default Whats your diaper story?

For all those who wear diapers, what is your diaper story? What started you off with wearing diapers? what do you enjoy about it? do you consider it a fetish or just something you enjoy? is there a certain time u wear? etc. My diaper story: When I was younger I needed to wear diapers 24/7 cause i had so many frequent accidents, I even had to wear them to school(this was about 2nd to 5th grade). When I first started out wearing diapers It was rather embarassing and it made me cry but slowly I began to love wearing them and always wanted to wear them. I loved wearing them^^ I was often picked on because of it though the kids made fun of me saying things like "hey little baby" or "aaaaahhh does the baby need a change" and " uh-oh, I think the baby made a stinky" even "oooh somebody smells like poopie" and other stuff like that. It made me so sad and cry all the time .Toward the end of 5th grade my parents though that I no longer needed diapers cause I was having less accidents, so they decided they would no longer buy me diapers but I still wanted to wear them, so I having accidents...on purpose hehe, this went on for a little while but eventually my parents found out that it was an act, so they got rid of my diapers . I was very sad about that. Luckily I was given a weekly allowance. With my allowance money I bought myself diapers^^ hehe yay!, this was around sixth grade or so. I have been buying myself diapers in secret ever since^^ I am currently in the 11th grade and I still buy myself diapers and still love em' hehe! If you have diaper story feel free to post it here^^ please respond, im interested in your storys^^ also feel free to ask me any questions u have about me or my story^^ im open to all your questions^^

when i was 7 i was forced to wear diapers fora a few weeks for having accidnets, not making it in time cuz i was playing. in the begginning as u would expect, i didnt like this but oever this period of time i grew to like diapers and clearly remember asking my mom to wear them more. then when i was 15 the want to wear diapers came back in a big way. so how was i to attempt this, well by being forced into them, i intentionally had accidents and wet the bed and this came with threats of diapers but alas, this did not work at all and i was very disappointed. after taht it was a few more years. when i was 19 i started buyin a pack of diapers every once in a while and this continued right up untii i was like 22 or 23, then when i was goin to college full time is where i really got more of a sense of freedom and really started wearing diapers a lot more and also this is around the time when i got more courage and wore in public. this went on for a few years and all the roomates i had knew i wore diapers and my friends got to know about this as well. during the past few years, its been a lot easier being that all my friedns know. i have my own place and a part time job. ive become a lot more comfortable wearing in public, around my friends and buying diapers. now i wear like 24/7. and im used to wetting anytime i need to, and on the very rare and off chance that i have a real accident, i usually always carry extra supplies. my diaperd side of life is great now.

Quote Originally Posted by nikthewerelion View Post
    when i was 7 i was forced to wear diapers fora a few weeks for having accidnets, not making it in time cuz i was playing. in the begginning as u would expect, i didnt like this but oever this period of time i grew to like diapers and clearly remember asking my mom to wear them more. then when i was 15 the want to wear diapers came back in a big way. so how was i to attempt this, well by being forced into them, i intentionally had accidents and wet the bed and this came with threats of diapers but alas, this did not work at all and i was very disappointed. after taht it was a few more years. when i was 19 i started buyin a pack of diapers every once in a while and this continued right up untii i was like 22 or 23, then when i was goin to college full time is where i really got more of a sense of freedom and really started wearing diapers a lot more and also this is around the time when i got more courage and wore in public. this went on for a few years and all the roomates i had knew i wore diapers and my friends got to know about this as well. during the past few years, its been a lot easier being that all my friedns know. i have my own place and a part time job. ive become a lot more comfortable wearing in public, around my friends and buying diapers. now i wear like 24/7. and im used to wetting anytime i need to, and on the very rare and off chance that i have a real accident, i usually always carry extra supplies. my diaperd side of life is great now.
    wow...great story my friend^^

I don't remember when I first wanted to wear but, I remember that when I was about 8 I went to the Nursery end of the church and tried on diapers. I was wearing one for about ten minutes but freaked out and put it back. My dad was and is a pastor. (new church now.)

I was wetting my bed when i was younger on accident around the age of 7ish or so... can never remember... during the day I was fine but at night.... Niagra Falls! Finally I grew out of it and was happy to be "normal". I had access to some diapers around the age of 15 and that carried for a few months. I was young with no money.... Now I'm 26 and recently recapturing that moment in my youth. I enjoy everything about it... its for some odd reasoning... comforting to wear and to pee in. I tried pooping in it and ya... that was a last. I'd say more of a fetish I guess...

It was the early 80" and I was about 7 years old; my friend and I thought it would be fun to try on a diaper. A friend of my mom's was over with her son who was about 2 if I remember correctly. I took some diapers from her diaper bag, and proceeded to hide on the side of my bed and try them on. We were kind of warped already thanks to my brother who was 5 years older than both of us (long story). Anyway, my mom walked in and caught us, yelled at me for taking the diaper, and never said another word about it. I remember loving the feeling of the diaper, and was always fascinated by them. I always had a problems with wetting the bed, as did my friend but worse than me. I always did a good job of hiding it because like any kid my age I was ashamed of myself. I used to cover my bed with towels, and stuff shirts or toilet paper (TP didn't work well) down my underwear to soak up the pee. Later on I was able to get my hands on real diapers when my grandfather moved in with us. I think I was 15 or 16 if I remember right. They were too big, but felt good, and helped hide my bed wetting. I didn't wet every night so I would just reuse them if I didn't wet the night before. By the time I was 18 I was buying my own diapers and kept a stash under the bottom drawer of my dresser. I'm 34 now, and still have bet wetting problems quite often. I live alone, and enjoy wearing diapers to bed; it makes me feel secure. I have been wearing during the day more and more (like now), but still don't wear in public. I completely plan to wear in public at some point, but haven't gotten up the nerve to. Well I actually did once when I went out to the store, and forgot I was wearing. Nobody noticed I don't think, or at least they didn't say anything or stare.

It all started when I was about 5 and I went to my grandmas house for a night. I had been wetting the bed almost every other night so she put me in a baby diaper just for the night. I loved it...I also tried to pee in it but unfortunately was unsuccessful lol. A few years later I was visiting a family friend's house with my parents and I went to the bathroom, looked in the closet and saw their kids diapers. I was about 6 or 7 then. I took one and put it on. Naively I told one of their kids what I did and they told on me. After that, I found some from a neighbor across the street who ran a daycare. Soon after that I had to make my own with toilet paper/tissues. Then I moved on to buying generic baby diapers from a convenience store a few blocks from my house. Then I got my license, and began going to the grocery store for Pampers, Luvs, Pull-Ups and Goodnites. I have only been caught indirectly once or twice, whether my parents knew about it or not I am still unaware. Now that I've moved out of my parents house I can buy whatever I want to, which is pretty awesome. When I discovered the realm of AB/DL diaper manufacturers, I was stunned. I bought my first pack of Bambinos and was blown away, I was not used to being able to fit into a diaper that I actually liked. Now I'm like a kid in a candy store, only it's filled with diapers...lol

I've always had a weird fascination with them. I can remember it as far back as 3 or 4. I was out of diapers and trained before I was three. Drinking out of adult cups by two. I just grew up really fast, according to my parents. I have a brother who is two years younger than me and required so much more attention. I have to wonder if jealously led to my desires. Anyway, I can remember having dreams about diapers my entire life. I borrowed some from time to time from people I knew wet at night around 15. At 19 ordered my own AB diapers. Now I wear a night, every night due to bedwetting. Had the problem about a year and a half now on and off. Seeing the doctor recently, but not finding much.

My story?

I grew up in diapers thanks to neurological problems around my bladder. Of course, I didn't find out about the neurological basis until after I was well out of college! I wasn't fully potty trained until I was well into kindergarten, one of two children in the school who wasn't daytime dry until then. This was early 70's.

Even with being daytime dry, I still wet the bed and had regular daytime accidents. I think I was 11 or 12 before I got my first night to sleep without a diaper on (hard to remember that far back). Even then, I was back in and out of them until past 16. I was doing decent at staying dry when I left to go to a military academy for college, only had a couple accidents there that I was able to hide. When I decided I hated the military and left, I moved back home and started working two jobs full-time to make money to move out quickly. I was soon wetting the bed regularly again, and this time my mother sent me to the doctor for it instead of putting me back in diapers right away. I had been to the doctor before and my mom had asked about my bedwetting (to my great embarrassment) and it was always dismissed as being a "late bloomer" or "something I would grow out of".

When visiting the doctor at 18, I was told the same story--many boys would still wet up until age 18 or older. Mom asked about if diapers would help, and the response was that they would keep the bed dry but not do much of anything else; I wouldn't stop sooner because of wearing, but it wouldn't stop me from eventually learning to not wet. This time my mother had me get diapers for myself, which I didn't really mind anymore. She did try as much as she could to berate and embarrass me for needing diapers at my age (I guess she thought I might want to get dry sooner). Needless to say, my bedwetting has only gotten worse over the years and I've gone back to having daytime problems as well.

Probably the most interesting part of all of this is that I found out I'm not the only one in my family with bladder control problems. My grandmother was incontinent, my father still wets the bed occasionally, I have aunts and cousins fighting incontinence, and even my own mother found herself battling stress incontinence. I just got cursed with the worst possible combination of genetics. After so many years of living in diapers for it, I decided that the drugs they wanted me to try and the exploratory surgery they were thinking of really wasn't worth it.

I am happy enough spending my days and nights diapered, especially since I have a wife who understands that I don't mind them and it isn't something I can really control well in the first place.

I didnt really get into diapers again after potty training until I was 8 I guess. My mom decided I needed a babysitter before and after school because my elememtary did not have a before/after school childcare back then.

(I guess she could have put me into a daycare or preschool for before and after school, but decided against it)

Whenever I was at her house I'd always look at the lil ones getting diapered and wished I could be too. I never got up the courage to ever do anything about it though .

Then years later in 5th grade, I took a baby diaper from a family friend's child and tried it on at home, and to my dismay it didnt fit at all. My mom caught me, and that was it until Middle School.

I was visiting my grandpa up at oregon, and on the way home when my mom stopped at a gas station, I took a baby diaper and tried again, to no avail. Never got caught for that.

Then years later in High School, I finally got up the courage and bought a pack of depends from my local pharmacy.

After that, I went online and found out about better diapers.
    Last edited by ToddlerNaruto; 17-Sep-2010 at 23:34.