Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sensation of being undiapered vs diapered

Default sensation of being undiapered vs diapered

So after a while of being diapered almost all day(24/7 minus shower & poop time), i start feeling kinda lonely, awkward or almost naked without the good bulk of a diaper between my legs. I have only been wearing it for 24/7 a couple weeks.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

i would rather be diapered then not, im so used to the feeling that i find it more comfy then boxers, and more secure when im in diapers.

rupertgrint

the first time I wore as an adult was only for a few hours, and when I took it off, I felt naked, even though I had boxers on, it was like something was missing

what i believe your all experiencing is similar to mussel memory. Mussel memory is something your body can do without looking or much thought, like a solider loading a new mag into their gun, or picking up a pencil or pen when the teacher says its time to take notes. The human mind gets accustomed to doing/feeling something. When its changed it feels like something is missing, or different. There is no way I know of to fix this, because there is nothing wrong. Eventually the feeling may become unnoticeable or very minor.

well... it depends really. During summer the heat is so much I can barely wear a diaper for a couple hours without feeling uncomfy!

Now in the winter... a whole different story Depends on the season for me I guess

It's like when you're wearing a hat for a while, then you reach up to adjust it... And it's not there! "Where the fuck did my hat go?"

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminwolf View Post
    what i believe your all experiencing is similar to mussel memory. Mussel memory is something your body can do without looking or much thought, like a solider loading a new mag into their gun, or picking up a pencil or pen when the teacher says its time to take notes. The human mind gets accustomed to doing/feeling something. When its changed it feels like something is missing, or different. There is no way I know of to fix this, because there is nothing wrong. Eventually the feeling may become unnoticeable or very minor.
    I think you mean "muscle memory". =)

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    It's like when you're wearing a hat for a while, then you reach up to adjust it... And it's not there! "Where the fuck did my hat go?"
    I have your hat. Muahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by LilttleJay View Post
    well... it depends really. During summer the heat is so much I can barely wear a diaper for a couple hours without feeling uncomfy!

Now in the winter... a whole different story Depends on the season for me I guess
    I Love winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I think you mean "muscle memory". =)
    Yeah sorry, my spelling is horrible.

I've been wearing 24/7 for about a month up until a week ago when I couldnt get a hold of any, just got a new pack today, I was freaking out, felt wrong without them! It's a bad addiction to fall into, but I need to be wearing them all the time