Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sex with daddy?

Default sex with daddy?

if ur in love with the daddy that treats u like a baby should i have sex with hm? even if i want?

Ummm Here are some tips. Think carefully about your post. Type full words as appose o u r use you are.

Second subject matter is very important. This thread is kind of in the creeper status.

Now if your daddy is your lover then sex isnt bad.

ukDL4ukTB

it all depends what you both like...

if diapers for you are sexual, and for him they are sexual, move them into the bedroom, if your regressed while padded, and want to call him daddy when your making love then go for it, it'll either be hot, funny, or weird, make sure you talk a lot, and that ur both still happy with it.

I've had sex while playing daddy, with TB's and a fur who liked age play, but hates diapers, it's a little dirty and wrong, but that can feel good,

IF you daddy is fetish only, (in that) he likes to change you, and paly with u, and have a baby boy, leave it at that. if he's into you and wants sex and the play why not/ who is getting hurt

If you want to, then of course. There's nothing saying you can't, no rules, nothing. Do what you want, and what makes you happy. Of course I hope you think about it fully, take precautions and such, just like you would before having sex with anyone.

Some people prefer to keep age play non-sexual. Other mix sex and age play all the time. I prefer to keep it non sexual *most* of the time. When daddy is daddy, it's because I'm in a little mindset, and I want nothing more than for him to be loving and supportive. Other times I will be in more of a preteen mindset, and I have my lolita-esque tendencies.

It's all up to you, and what you're comfortable with. When it comes down to it, you're both adults with adult needs, and can do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    If you want to, then of course. There's nothing saying you can't, no rules, nothing. Do what you want, and what makes you happy. Of course I hope you think about it fully, take precautions and such, just like you would before having sex with anyone.

Some people prefer to keep age play non-sexual. Other mix sex and age play all the time. I prefer to keep it non sexual *most* of the time. When daddy is daddy, it's because I'm in a little mindset, and I want nothing more than for him to be loving and supportive. Other times I will be in more of a preteen mindset, and I have my lolita-esque tendencies.

It's all up to you, and what you're comfortable with. When it comes down to it, you're both adults with adult needs, and can do what you want.
    thanks for the advise, but we have talk and we agree that he will treat me like a baby and at the same time some times we can have sex.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ukDL4ukTB View Post
    it all depends what you both like...

if diapers for you are sexual, and for him they are sexual, move them into the bedroom, if your regressed while padded, and want to call him daddy when your making love then go for it, it'll either be hot, funny, or weird, make sure you talk a lot, and that ur both still happy with it.

I've had sex while playing daddy, with TB's and a fur who liked age play, but hates diapers, it's a little dirty and wrong, but that can feel good,

IF you daddy is fetish only, (in that) he likes to change you, and paly with u, and have a baby boy, leave it at that. if he's into you and wants sex and the play why not/ who is getting hurt
    we have talk about it he will treat me like a baby and at the same time have sex but with protection

ukDL4ukTB

if you and daddy are commited to each other, clean and tested, I'd say the only precortion should be a safe word, sex is so much more intimate without condomw,s but again, make sure ur both clean tested and faithful

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby17 View Post
    thanks for the advise, but we have talk and we agree that he will treat me like a baby and at the same time some times we can have sex.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

we have talk about it he will treat me like a baby and at the same time have sex but with protection
    So why are you asking here if you and your partner have already discussed it? I don't want to come off as rude, but it doesn't matter what anyone says, it's up to you and your Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    So why are you asking here if you and your partner have already discussed it? I don't want to come off as rude, but it doesn't matter what anyone says, it's up to you and your Daddy.
    cause i have some thinking but i want some ideas. but its ok.