Thread: hi, are they any UK babies who are gay on here? on and kinky :P

ukDL4ukTB

Default hi, are they any UK babies who are gay on here? on and kinky :P

so.. I'm knew and need to do a full intro probs, but I'd had some bad times on some baby sites due to being gay, and the huge sin of trying to find an ab/dl/tb type partner, so I'm throwing this post out to see how hetro and judgy you all are here :P

It needs to be said I am looking for that, as well as friends, and you can't really ask people in a night club if they like to be padded :P

Mostly, I'd like some UK contacts from the north west, or from anywhere really, age is irrelevant for friends, same goes for gender

I'd like partnet / baby fun buddy from 16 - 26, and fetish only babies who need a change around the same sorta ages

IF you'd like to know anyone about me, it's easier to ask than post an essay

You will never ever EVER get a bad time here for being gay, straight, bi, male, female, transgendered, black, white, purple, French, German, American, English or Martian. EVER!

However, you will for making posts like this and not reading the rules. ADISC is NOT a dating site, it's a support community.

ukDL4ukTB

(sorry :: support me in making friends and buying stuffs for my stash, the rest will follow, nice to know ur not super hetro weird on here)

it's a long way to canada! there must be lots of mumms and dadds there to change a messy lil baba like you!), you need to be punished however, your profile says 17, and it's 18+ in here isnt it ?

You're going to need to give this introduction thing another try to be successful. It's not because you're gay but because we're not a dating site...at all. If that's what you're looking for, it's not going to work out. There are other places for that. However, if you want to talk to people who like diapers, get and give support and potentially make friends in the larger community, then we can probably help you out. If you want to take another shot at this, have a look at this thread first: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html and I'd also suggest looking at other people's introductions and see which ones get a positive response and which ones don't. It's a very good site and community if that's what you're looking for. Give it a real try.