Thread: Hello All!

AndrewThatsMyName

Default Hello All!

Hello All!
    I am Cameron. I have loved diapers ever since I was out of them. I am proud to say that I have had a very large range of experience dealing with getting diapers, wearing them, and discretly, disposing of them.

I enjoy making videos in my free time, but as for this site, I will post nothing but diaper related material. I hope my experience will change your POV on not just diapers, but the psychology and experiences of diapers.

-Cameron

Hello, welcome to the site! Its great that you like talking about diapers but its not the only thing we're into. What are some of your interests besides video making?

Yeh, if you take a quick look around, you'll see that more than half the site is really nothing to do with diapers, so I bet you end up posting something that isn't diaper-related soon!

We're all about the support community here, which means we like to get to know our new members really well!

Try reading these links

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

and then adding a bit more to your introduction

AndrewThatsMyName

This is true. I mostly said that because it is my main purpose, not my sole purpose.

Hi, Cameron! I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Welcome!
    I'd like to know some of your other interests, too. I'm big into cartoons, computers, and drawing. :3