Thread: Got diapers and a free dorm room for the next 20ish hours

Default Got diapers and a free dorm room for the next 20ish hours

Hey all, well the topic title pretty much sums it up. I am currently wearing three Tranquility ATNs and was just wondering what you guys do for diaper fun. This is the first time that I have been able to wear in probably 4-5 years so I want to make the most of it. So, any suggestions/tales of what you do when diapered?

Depending on how many diapers you have on hand can depend on how much diaper fun you can have.
    Takeing a shower in a diaper can be fun, sitting in a bathtub of warm water while diaper can be a blast. Be carefull though, dont let the diaper exsplode and get the gel all over the place, realy nasty to clean up and can clog the drain.

Another fun thing to do if your into it is the banana up the rear end, or the marshmellow trick.

My favorite thing to do when I have a few hours to kill is to make a pot of coffee and drink it as quickly as possable along with as much caffeine laided soda pop as possable, as this will cause the adverage person to have to pee a lot in a short time and it beats haveing a hangover the next morning

It's a long story, I think there's another thread about it here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    My favorite thing to do when I have a few hours to kill is to make a pot of coffee and drink it as quickly as possable along with as much caffeine laided soda pop as possable, as this will cause the adverage person to have to pee a lot in a short time and it beats haveing a hangover the next morning
    That seems like it would be just as unhealthy or worse than drinking, all that sugar and caffeine at once can't be good for you.

Anyway, I say do whatever you're compelled to do. What I like to do is what I would normally do if I was not diapered, relax, watch movies, play video games, play my guitar, go for a drive, just whatever I feel like doing.

I drink a lot of water... About 2 liters or 3 if I'm crazy that night. Then I snuggle with my plushies.