Thread: Am i going off it?

Default Am i going off it?

Hey, basically last night i wore one of my new Abri-Form x plus's. And strangely i was really put off by it, I've not worn many of them and they are the first adult sizes I've had for quite some time..

It was just weird, i tried to pee and whilst doing so i felt sick. The smell/thought of what i was doing also made me feel sick?

It's as if i "think" i have this "fetish" type thing yet at the same time i don't actually have it? But coming onto this site has made me assume i must be the same as everyone else.

I don't know what to do, soon my room is being redecorated so i need to get rid of my supplies pronto. I've worn about 5 of these adult diapers, and they just don't feel good. Possibly because the amount of time i went waiting to get hold of some adult ones made me think it would be much better than it is. Being used to DryNites/enjoying them hasn't really helped!

So i don't know what to do next. I have about 8-10 left and need to get rid of them soon. No need to worry, i should be meeting a friend from the forum and giving them a new home with him . I just find it strange how i was suddenly disgusted over it, and thinking it just wasn't me anymore?

On the other hand it may be the start of another Purge, but i guess time will tell!

This is quite normal. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just enjoy it when you're in the mood.

Sounds like you're in the midst of a purge. Put it all aside for a week or two and then come back to it and see if you feel differently. But don't throw it all away unless you absolutely have to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by pampersboy25 View Post
    Sounds like you're in the midst of a purge. Put it all aside for a week or two and then come back to it and see if you feel differently. But don't throw it all away unless you absolutely have to do so.
    Yupp, sounds like a purge to me. Not to get nasty, but a lot times when i have a diaper on i get really turned on then once the turned on "goes away" *wink wink* I'm not going into detail i feel disgusted and hate the fact that i'm wearing a diaper then get depressed. Then the next day when i put one on again i'm like YAY diaper time. The human body's just weird like that...let it chill for a week or two then come back to it you should be alright.

It doesn't sound like a lot of fun to go through that. I have experienced it from time to time as well - and I think the feelings are more complex than just explaining it as a purge. It's complex, because this is something you want to enjoy and get pleasure from, and all of a sudden realizing you are conflicted about it makes you wonder about your own sexuality and sexual health. People can have days where they are more turned on or less, but we here have to deal with the guilt and conflict over doing something that society teaches us is disgusting and inappropriate. The problem is that if you feel bad about *B/DL things, you don't have a ready substitute taking over for your interest in diapers. It might just be a phase as others tend to think, but it also might be a good idea to explore why you think you are having these feelings and try to get support from whomever you can - sounds like you have AB/DL friends; and of course, this board!

It pretty much sounds like the beginning of a purge. Just wait 'till you feel the need to wear one again. The purge can last three days, or four months! My purge lasts since May, so binge/purge cycles can be quite irregular.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    On the other hand it may be the start of another Purge
    or, it could be a virus or The Lurgy!

or, it could just be a part of growing up. and maybe you'll grow out this or that and maybe you won't. but, it is a definite possibility that it could ten years or more before your feelings settle and you know for sure what you are and aren't.
    thus, it's easier to say that you've got The Lurgy.....ew, get away from me!