Thread: Lurker

Default Lurker

aparently, the silent are dealy, so If they allow me back, great, otherwise, idc. I added to someones reputation an hour ago reading about a 10 year old being called fat on by a wii, so I don't know exactly what i did wrong, O well.

Apparently, I carry the name of the lurker.

The site said I cant post because im a lurker, assuming that means i am logged in but am always inactive, even though i just added to someones reputation, which by my understanding means i am contributing my opinion about some one else' post. So if i am banned for an eternity, idc because I must deserve it.

Being a lurker is just posting I think...I don't think reputation is accorded into it

Ok in that case i will play my fair share....

My name is Jason Jones. I am 15 and live in O-Town(not real name, obviously nickname), IL, USA. Years ago, Mo-town (nickname again) and O-town hated each other in football... and O-town beat them in every game!! However, 16 years ago, Mo and O school districts joined. So now we are bffs. I play football, #76, RT and LT and sometimes Nose on Defense. I love computers, I use Windows XP with hacked windows blinds 6, having a iphone like theme and a mac bacground with objectdock and yod'm. I have Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop at my dad's house, and here I have a computer that had ubuntu at a time, and will in the future. My best friends name is Mike. I used to be mikejonzy in the tbdl forums, back when I believe the term lurker didn't exist. I have been a tb and a dl but more on the dl side for a long time. I keep having flashbacks of diapers to the time period of back when I was around six. I had mono last year. I have bronchitis now, so I am a little moddy, sorry!!! I love the internet especially myspace!!!! I am str8 and only had one girlfriend and she cheated on me so I hope to be one of the little guys with the pitchfork pokeing her in hell. I maxed out a benching at 200 the other day, still got a long way to go, anyways thats engough have a wonderful (insert moring, day, evening, afternoon, night). Whew... Thats a preety random intro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthebeast View Post
    Ok in that case i will play my fair share....

My name is Jason Jones. I am 15 and live in O-Town(not real name, obviously nickname), IL, USA. Years ago, Mo-town (nickname again) and O-town hated each other in football... and O-town beat them in every game!! However, 16 years ago, Mo and O school districts joined. So now we are bffs. I play football, #76, RT and LT and sometimes Nose on Defense. I love computers, I use Windows XP with hacked windows blinds 6, having a iphone like theme and a mac bacground with objectdock and yod'm. I have Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop at my dad's house, and here I have a computer that had ubuntu at a time, and will in the future. My best friends name is Mike. I used to be mikejonzy in the tbdl forums, back when I believe the term lurker didn't exist. I have been a tb and a dl but more on the dl side for a long time. I keep having flashbacks of diapers to the time period of back when I was around six. I had mono last year. I have bronchitis now, so I am a little moddy, sorry!!! I love the internet especially myspace!!!! I am str8 and only had one girlfriend and she cheated on me so I hope to be one of the little guys with the pitchfork pokeing her in hell. I maxed out a benching at 200 the other day, still got a long way to go, anyways thats engough have a wonderful (insert moring, day, evening, afternoon, night). Whew... Thats a preety random intro!!!

Voila...You're now a Newbie =D

Well welcome Jason, it's always nice to see a new member, just continue to post around have a fun time. Happy Posting.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

sup!? That intro was not random at all! Ha!

Have fun on the forums!