Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I commonly see MTF AB/DLs, but how about FTMs?

Default I commonly see MTF AB/DLs, but how about FTMs?

Hello everyone. This is a subject that I've pondered over for a while now. In all the different AB/DL forums I've visited, I see a myriad of males who enjoy playing as females during a state of regression. Something I haven't seen much of are folks like me; females that enjoy regression as a male.

Perhaps I should give some background as to how I identify in general. Genetically speaking, I'm definitely an Xx, but I've always been pretty masculine, had masculine interests, etc. I'm attracted to women. I don't want to be a man, but I don't identify as a woman either. I choose to identify as a "boi".

As an AB/DL, I cringe when someone tries to refer to me as a baby girl; that's not who I am. When I regress, it's as a boy, one hundred percent! I've only met one other FTM AB/DL, so I wondered if there are any others out there. Back when Aby.com was up and going, there were times when I felt like a social unicorn among other males because they couldn't wrap their minds around someone being FTM. I don't think there's anything odd about it, but heck, we're all a little odd in our own ways, right? I just think it's funny when one can embrace the unique, diverse spectrum of our group, but they can't understand a FTM little guy. Oh well. I managed to still befriend some cool folks back then who respected my gender identity.

Any thoughts on MTF and FTM AB/DLs?

(By the way, just in case anyone is unsure of those terms, MTF = male to female, as FTM = female to male )

My girlfriend is kinda similar. She doesn't 'regress' to being a boy, but she enjoys more boyish things? She loves blue as opposed to pink and is more 'masculine' toys.

I can totally see the aspect of doing the 'FTM' thing. I do regular male stuff, and MTF as well, depending on my mood.

NekoKane

That's pretty much me, too ^^". I'd rather be a guy, so it makes sense for me to regress to being a baby boy ^^. Though I'm still a TB, so I might not stay like this (hormones 0.0") LOL But for right now, yeah. I enjoy doing boy-ish things, tend to associate better with guys than girls, and I HATE wearing dresses, skirts, or anything that looks girly. I also love to cosplay, since most of the characters I cosplay as are guys ^^.

Hn, now there's an interesting thought.
    I've noticed the same of course, just never really thought much of it.
    I generally stick to my own gender despite being Autoandrophile.

Personally speaking when it comes to FTM things, anything really, there's always so much less of it to go around.
    I mean I have a heck of a time finding FTM genderbending, for example.

Anyway, I tend to be more feminine but I tend to to boyish things while retaining that. Eh, what can I say?

That all being said, I don't find anything wrong with it.

I've seen a few before on other sites, nowhere near the number of MTF though.

It's rare enough just finding female ABDLs, let alone those who regress as a male.

I think the reason you see a lot more "regressing as a female" is because babies are associated with cuteness. Generally, girls are associated with cuteness. Therefore under this human logic, if babies = cuteness, and girls = cuteness, then babies = girls. Obviously this isn't always the case, but it seems to be a common one.

Eh, it probably has something to do with the psychology of age regression itself and broader psychological considerations. This is partially determined through how gender-roles are constructed in the world.

Do remember and note that in a large amount of cases of MTF regression, part of the appeal is the submission - little girls are largely socially attuned to be more submissive, more demure and more 'cuddly'. The preponderance of cases in the community of individuals who see the act of regression as a form of submission probably corresponds highly with individuals who wish to become 'sissies'.

Many stories, profiles and comment descriptions lead me to this broader conclusion: many stories of 'baby girls' focus on their inability to be men, of holding the virtues of masculinity.

Given that explanation, the existence of FTM regression at a large scale probably would lead two related activities into some conflict: the regression or 'submission' of babyhood with the empowerment of 'boyhood'.

Those are some thoughts, mixing in psych with queer theory.

Quote Originally Posted by The D View Post
    It's rare enough just finding female ABDLs, let alone those who regress as a male.

I think the reason you see a lot more "regressing as a female" is because babies are associated with cuteness. Generally, girls are associated with cuteness. Therefore under this human logic, if babies = cuteness, and girls = cuteness, then babies = girls. Obviously this isn't always the case, but it seems to be a common one.
    This is exactly what i was thinking Before i scrolled down and saw it. Weird world.

as other have said that finding female ab/dl's is hard enough even thought their out there but finding one that regresses as a male is even rarer but I'm sure their out there as well but it might take more searching to find.

I've only noticed a few FTM's and I think it's a great thing among the community (as well as the MTF's). Keep on doing what you're doing!