Thread: Lookin for someone to take some diapers and liners off my hands

Flashpoint

Default Lookin for someone to take some diapers and liners off my hands

I splurged on about $280's worth of diapers and liners.

I used a couple, but I don't want the rest.

I have 4 unopened packages of 20 liners (thick liners, called the 'TotalDry')

1 unopened bag of 8 diapers, and an opened bag, where I used only 1 diaper, so that's 15 diapers total. These are Bambino classicos, priced at $3.50 a diaper.

I'll sell it all to someone for $158, where the additional eighteen will amount for the shipping.

Shoot me a message if you're interested, feel free to exchange further info.

Thanks.

-KM

Hey, what size are they?
    I don't have room for them, so I'm not going to buy... sorry...
    But I think it should be known.

>_> I would but I'm strapt for cash.... FUUUCK! >_> That's an amazing deal.....

from the amount of diapers per pack they seem like they would be of a larger size, less diapers per pack the larger the sizes go up. one could always check the site to see if it holds true for the ones mentioned above

Just a general disclaimer, people should be mindful with whom they share their contact information and under what circumstances. OP- be advised, we have minors on the site and in selling to them you could wind up in a situation that might be uncomfortable to explain under certain circumstances even if there's nothing illegal going on.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    1 unopened bag of 8 diapers, and an opened bag, where I used only 1 diaper, so that's 15 diapers total. These are Bambino classicos, priced at $3.50 a diaper.
    You may want to check out new prices before you price yours... even in the XL size, a 16 count (2 x 8ct bags) of bambino classico works out to much less than $3/diaper. (shipped) $3.50 ea barely beats the sample pricing.

Though if they're the SMALL size, which are no longer available, that price may be reasonable. You didn't mention the size?

Flashpoint

No worries. I am a very competent "salesman". Hah.

These would be the mediums. I'll flatten the price to $138 if you consider my prices to be too steep. If you want me to "break it up" and sell it in individual packs or bags, that would be fine too. Remember, there's not a whole lot of diapers I'm selling, it's predominately liners. I also have NUK 5 Pacifiers and bottles that I'm looking to get rid of. The bottle nipple has been pierced and used, however it has been sterlized since its previous use. The pacifier has not been used yet. I'll let it go for $20 and the nipple for $10.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

And dragsnick, I'll hold out as long as you need me to if you're waiting on a pending paycheck or something similar. If not, and I still have no takers, I'll reserve them.

Ta-ta for now.