Thread: Hot

Default Hot

I dont know if this is weird but does any one else like to dump water that is hot down there diaper. Not to hot but kinda hot. I think that it feels good in my diaper.

You need to go post an introduction thread in the "Introductions Forum". This isn't a request, it's a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by jjon8965 View Post
    I dont know if this is weird but does any one else like to dump water that is hot down there diaper.
    I've never done it, and I don't plan to. I expect my genitals won't really appreciate it.

Not to hot but kinda hot
    Oh right. How hot is kinda hot, then?

I think that it feels good in my diaper.
    You think it does? I expect it probably does, since urine comes out pretty warm anyway, and that DOES feel good. For a while.

Before you reply, go post an introduction! And make sure you read the rules and all of the sticky threads in the introductions forum.

I've done it before to warm up a cold diaper if I didn't have to pee. Feels quite good actually.

It feels ok. But to me it's just not the same as peeing in a diaper.

its not smelly at least. When I lived at home I would occasionally do it because I would usually have to wait upwards of five or six days til the next trash pickup to get rid of diapers sometimes.

If you want something other than warm pee. Warmer water is a change. I like getting in the shower sometimes with the diaper on.

Cold water could be a surprise also

Ive done that in the summer when it was really hot i put like iced water in it

its very cooling