Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Futurama

Default Futurama

So...who here watches it, and if you do, what did you think of the first season.

Also, check this out

Good news everyone! I have invented an invention that makes you read everything but green text in my voice

Meant the latest season, not the first season
    Last edited by moocow; 07-Sep-2010 at 11:33.

By first season, did you mean sixth? Because I liked all of them, but it's kind of strange to ask about the first, what with the new one still coming out.

I wasted much of my last month of summer vacation watching the whole series and the 4 movies

I have seen all of the episodes at least once.
    I like the new ones, but they're a bit different. They tend to be a little more mature than the old Futurama, dealing with more recent problems.

The guys in the lab got a big kick out of the cat episode. :p

"The horse says: DOCTORATE DENIED!"
    "What do cats need with that much yarn and cobalt."

I was pissed when they cancelled it, glad to have it back.

So far the creationism vs. evolution episode was my favorite of the new ones, epic.

I like most of the episodes in the series but I only really liked the first two movies. The last movie was supposed to be the final end to the official cannon of the show but comedy central saved it thank god. Frankly I hope fry and leeela get married same with kiff and amy.

Hopefully it will stay on for another 3-7 years. It al depends on how their writers do.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    By first season, did you mean sixth? Because I liked all of them, but it's kind of strange to ask about the first, what with the new one still coming out.
    meant the latest. Whoops

I've seen all of the seasons except the 5th :/, One of my favorite shows (and one I'll go back and watch the DVDs about 1000x xD). I thought the new season was pretty good, have to see it again to really comment on it, but did like the Evolution episode.

I love Futurama! It sux Comedy Central got their hands on it as i don't get them on my cable system. I haven't seen any newer than the 4 DVD movies.