Thread: I'm new :)

Default I'm new :)

Hi! i'm cirux, and I am just your casual TBDL

I am a straight male and pretty outgoing in real life. I really enjoy watching DL videos and talking with other people with my interests in diapers. i hope to be an active member of this community. thank you!

Cirux

Quote Originally Posted by cirux View Post
    Hi! i'm cirux, and I am just your casual TBDL

I am a straight male and pretty outgoing in real life. I really enjoy watching DL videos and talking with other people with my interests in diapers. i hope to be an active member of this community. thank you!

Cirux
    I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would love to talk to you about your similar interests while in diapers...

but we don't know what they are

Care to share?

P.S. here are some handy links for you to read and take note of

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

berry

Welcome hope you enjoy at the forums ;P

Hi again guys! i'm sorry that i have been off the site for so long already... been very busy in real life. Let me answer your questions. my TBDL interests consist of wearing diapers(when i get the chance which is not too often because of folks being around all the time) and using them. I also like to go on ABDL websites and watch movies and look at pictures. And of coarse, i also love meeting people with the same "interests" whether it is online or offline. Especially girls, which i don't come by very often. i am very lucky if i meet any girls who are willing to even consider hanging with me.

as for my interests outside of the diaper world... i like hanging with friends and technology stuff. i also take martial arts and swim. I could probably think of more, but i'm lazy right now. :P

thanks for asking!

-Cirux