Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New New New! Kinda.

Pearce

Thumbs up New New New! Kinda.

HEY!

My names Pearce, I'm 16 years old, and I live in the UK.

I have been a bedwetter all my life and have recently started having daytime accidents too! They can be bad, because if I go out, I have to wear a nappy (diaper) and to college I have to wear one.

To bed I wear Underjams (Girl design, I'm not gay, they just seem to be bigger in size) I also have a boots own nappy as a stuffer for the extra absorbency and to make them A little bulkier. But when i'm ill, or have a bad stomach I wear baby nappies to bed rather than the underjams.

During the day, I wear a variety of different nappies, This can vary from Huggies feel 'n' learn pull ups, to Pampers baby dry size 6, Sometimes if i'm running a little low on regular nappies, i'll wear and underjams during the day... I've never used cloth nappies, I've never worn an adult nappy, just the baby ones! They seem to fit ok, for now.

I don't choose to wet (Well sometimes I do) I guess it just happens, I love diapers, but i'm a big kid! So i'd class my self as a teen baby.

Things I do choose to do, Use a bottle (or sippy cup), use a dummy (Only at night) I have a blankie to sleep with, and my parents change me (Only if I have a regular nappy on, I change my own night nappies)

I listen to music, my favorite artist at the moment I think, is katy perry. My favorite song is hummingbird heartbeat. I use msn, and stuff, and I have a facebook, twitter ect.

If you wanna know more about me, then message me, or leave a comment somewhere on my profile!

Thanks for reading!

P ox

Welcome to ADISC, Pearce! What are your interests outside of *B-ness? What sort of music/books/TV/movies do you enjoy?

Pearce

KATY PERRY ! Love her! Love loads of indie tunes too! Oasis, the killers, a bit of soft rock, that kinda stuff...

Movies, I love comedies, Hot Fuzz, Stuff with Russell Brand in (BIG fan of him)

TV... Casualty is a good one, and again comedies and the classics Faulty towers, Only fools and horses ect.

I don't really read much... and I guess using my computers one of my biggest hobbies!

I also, play football, and go gym, but thats hard cause of the problem I have...

crazykittensmile

Hi Pearce, welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new too, just joined yesterday, and I'm from the UK as well as you.

Cool to see you like quite a lot of the same stuff as me, I love Oasis. I love watching comedy movies as well, you say you like Faulty Towers (I don't know how but it never fails to be funny, even when you watch an episode for the 100th time!) which leads me to as if you like the Monty Python movies? They are definite favourites for me!

You say you like using your computer - do you use it to play games or do you mainly use it for the internet?

Pearce

Hey!

Awesome, I joined at the same time :P :')

and, Oasis rock! I love anything with John Cleese... Faulty Towers, Monty Python, My fav, is the one with the dead parrot? . I also love friends, It never fails :')

I do both, Internet, I play a lot of games on the PC... I'm a typical boy, Medal of Honer, that kind of crap... it gets addicting.

Hey, welcome to the forums

Just to remind you, we do have a lot of transgenered/crossdressers/nonspefic gender/gay people here, so making the assupmtion that wearing girls pull-ups when you're a guy makes you gay probably isn't the best thing to do

It's no biggie, just to let you know, it's better to be sensitive about these sorts of things

Other than that it was a great intro, and I'm just being pedantic

Get stuck in

Pearce

Yeaah My bestmates gay. So I aint got nothing against them :')

Hey, welcome to the forum! Hope you find the help and friends that you are looking for here ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    my parents change me (Only if I have a regular nappy on, I change my own night nappies)
    Am I the only one who thinks it is creepy that he has his parents change him when he's perfectly capable of doing it himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    I have been a bedwetter all my life and have recently started having daytime accidents too!
    Your profile biography says that you were never potty trained, so why are daytime accidents surprising all of a sudden? Or were you lying then? Or is it possible you are lying now?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it is creepy that he has his parents change him when he's perfectly capable of doing it himself?

Your profile biography says that you were never potty trained, so why are daytime accidents surprising all of a sudden? Or were you lying then? Or is it possible you are lying now?
    Aren't you meant to be nice?

I got told to be...

Never mind. Thanks for saying what I wanted to, anyway