Thread: Having sex when one or both are incontinent

vantran

Default Having sex when one or both are incontinent

I'm curious and nothing graphic/sexual intended but what would it be like to have sex when you (male/female) are incontinent or your partner (male/female) is incontinent (say only urinary incontinent?) And for females, what would it be like to carry a child for 9 months and being incontinent? What sort of diapers would you wear?

I can't answer fully, and have no experience or first-hand knowledge of being incontinent, but guys having an erection (as is generally required for sex) will usually reduce their ability to pass urine. Whether this applies to those who are incontinent, I don't know, but I think the mechanisms (for holding your pee vs not peeing while erect) are separate.

As for pregnant women, I'm under the impression that some degree of urinary incontinence is common with women in late-stage pregnancy, so this wouldn't be anything new. During the first ~six months of pregnancy, women aren't much larger, so could probably just use the same protection that they always used. For the rest of the term, they could just use slightly larger ones. I don't see how it needs to be more complicated than that.

(The birthing itself is such a messy process that a bit of incontinence would probably not even be noticed, let alone worried about...)

2low

Ived Forcely Peed While Erect in the pass so it is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post

(The birthing itself is such a messy process that a bit of incontinence would probably not even be noticed, let alone worried about...)
    Most women poo while giving birth. Just so ya know :p

well without getting into too many details, I just put lots of towels on top of the bed and try to pee before "the magic happens" lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2low View Post
    Ived Forcely Peed While Erect in the pass so it is possible
    "Forcely". Thus you used force. Effort. It's different to incontinence where there is nothing stopping it flowing out gradually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Most women poo while giving birth. Just so ya know :p
    Yeah, this is what I was getting at Never heard about women peeing while giving birth, but I can imagine it happens to some extent.