Thread: hey, im new here. nice site.

Default hey, im new here. nice site.

im here to chat and make friends. i see alot of the same people ive chatted with on diaperspace and fetlife. feel free to ask questions. cyah

Quote Originally Posted by kris22 View Post
    im here to chat and make friends. i see alot of the same people ive chatted with on diaperspace and fetlife. feel free to ask questions. cyah
    So, kris22, I'm going to endeavor to elicit a little more intelligent introduction from you before you go to the playground. Welcome to ADISC! Your intro seemed pretty flipant, shallow and superficial. That's not how we roll here. This is not diaperspace and fetlife. At times I feel like people are just moving their party from Motel 6 to our 4 star Hilton.

So if you believe ADISC to be a "nice site" as the title of your intro thread suggests, ff you have not, I would suggest you read all of the Stickies in the Intro and Greetings Forum page as well as the rules; great advice from Moo, Peachy, Trevor, Martin and Charlie F. Just take some of that in, take a deep breath and tell us more about yourself and integrate into the ADISC Community. Take some time to read some of the threads and posts of those, both teens and adults, that have been here for a couple of years. This is not a typical AB/DL "Free for All" Adult site. This is a support community that serves teens through adults. Things are and should be different here.
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 05-Sep-2010 at 11:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    So, kris22, I'm going to endeavor to elicit a little more intelligent introduction from you before you go to the playground. Welcome to ADISC! Your intro seemed pretty flipant, shallow and superficial. That's not how we roll here. This is not diaperspace and fetlife. At times I feel like people are just moving their party from Motel 6 to our 4 star Hilton.

So if you believe ADISC to be a "nice site" as the title of your intro thread suggests. If you have not, I would suggest you read all of the Stickies in the Intro and Greetings Forum page as well as the rules; great advice from Moo, Peachy, Trevor, Martin and Charlie F. Just take some of that in, take a deep breath and tell us more about yourself and integrate into the ADISC Community. Take some time to read some of the threads and posts of those, both teens and adults, that have been here fo a couple of years. This is not a typical AB/DL "Free for All" Adult site. This is a support community that serves teens through adults. Things are and should be different here.
    Corrected. =)

I will just +1 that, and then welcome you to ADISC.

Here goes:

+1

Welcome to ADISC =)

And here are the links that the others were talking about:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Yeh, basically this is your chance to show us what you're like. When you meet new people in real life I hope you don't say 'Hi I'm jim, ask me questions!'. We're all real people too so you need to make the effort to introduce yourself to us, not the other way around!