Thread: HI

Default HI

Hi

I joined this site long time ago, but haven't taken the time to introduce myself yet, so here it goes

I live in the city of Copenhagen(Denmark)

I'm 24 years old, and a student of business at the Copenhagen Business School.

I'm a partial DL and AB, a little confused with what I prefer the most

I really like oldschool diapers, and have a small collection of vintage diapers.

You joined the site a while ago, so you'll know that we are a support community here so we like to get to know our new members really well

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself outside of your studies and diaper interests.

Sports? Hobbies?

It's ok if you're not sure which side of the AB/DL coin you land on, a lot of people are a happy mixture of both

Thank you for the reply

Sports, hmm, not really, I do like to watch football(soccer) though, I'm a big fan of the Copenhagen Football Club.....

My hobbies are: Computers, movies, friends, comedy

You sound like a computer listing them off!!

Why don't you tell us about them properly! What sort of computer stuff are you into?

What's your favourite comedy show?

What's your favourite movie of all time?

Haha, maybe I spend so much time with computers that I've started to sound like them.....

I play different computer games, but being a business student I have a weakness for business simulation games like Sim City, Tycoon Games and other associated titles. However, I also like spending time playing GTA and Red Dead Redemption on my PS3, those games rock! Furthermore I use computers in my work, so I've become quite good at programming in Excel, the next step for me will be to start programming in other ways, maybe learn some more programming languages...

It's not really possible for me to name a single favorite comedy show.... I do like sitcoms like friends, the king of queens and Seinfeld. And of course, anything by Chris Rock!

My favorite movie of all time is the Shawshank Redemption. I don't know what it is about that movie, but there is something about it that touches me..... - I guess that I've seen that movie about 30 times!

@ Zephiel: There are a few reasons

It's the name I've been using since I was 14 years old, and started joining different diaper communities. I know I'm not a teenager anymore, but I've become too attached to the name to change it, also, it's a way of resisting to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by teenbabydk View Post
    @ Zephiel: There are a few reasons

It's the name I've been using since I was 14 years old, and started joining different diaper communities. I know I'm not a teenager anymore, but I've become too attached to the name to change it, also, it's a way of resisting to grow up!
    Personally, I find it misleading and seems a bit creepy. Not everyone will read your intro, and your age isn't displayed. Names with "baby" are generally frowned upon here, anyway, but a name with "teen" in it when you are on a site where you may or may not be a teen and you are, in fact, not a teen is creepy.

Okay, then there is a difference of opinion.

I see it as a name, nothing else. It is not supposed to be an indicator of age. Is there a way for me to display my age when posting? - I see your age right under your avatar, how do you get it to show that?

I did not know that using the word "baby" in a user name was frowned upon, but since it is not directly against the rules to do so, I am not going to change it.

Ok, I figured out how to change the privacy settings, so now my age is displayed
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Sep-2010 at 18:41. Reason: merging posts