Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone! :D

Pamperix

Default Hey everyone! :D

I'm a junior in college who enjoys wearing diapers and on occasion acting like a baby. I enjoy Video games and anything computer related. I'm somewhat outgoing, but naturally shy and keep much to myself.

I found ADISC awhile back through Google when I was seeing if there was others like me. I've been visiting the site for awhile as a non-member, and have finally decided to join the community as it seems to be a safe place to discuss diapers and such.

I'm a TB/AB, but mostly a DL. Recently in the past year my mom discovered the true desire I had for diapers, and it wasn't exactly a great experience, as I'm sure many of you have experienced. Which is odd considering I've been wearing since as long as I can remember (probably around 6 or 7) and she actually used to buy the diapers for me and allowed me to freely wear while my dad was at work, but alas that is in my past.

I was ordering and sneaking the diaper packages while at home which worked for a while, but that no longer works, so now I use the PO Box at my college. However, today I received my diaper package and it was torn open enough to be able to see what it contained. It appeared someone wanted my package's contents but thankfully left the diapers untouched. The mail clerk did give me an odd look, but I'm hoping nothing will result as of this.

I think that's a pretty good intro of myself!

That is quite the story there bud! I know that kind of thing is scary, not knowing who saw your... 'unmentionables' in the mail, but what are you gonna do eh?

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? We like to know more about you then just your diaper related musings. What is your favorite game for example? Mine is Warcraft... (Yes the whole series, even the RTS)
    Also it is an unspoken rule to not have your avatar diaper related; as it is your face around here. I certainly don't like to find myself talking to a diaper box all the time! That would be creepy!

Pamperix

Quote Originally Posted by Corri View Post
    That is quite the story there bud! I know that kind of thing is scary, not knowing who saw your... 'unmentionables' in the mail, but what are you gonna do eh?

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? We like to know more about you then just your diaper related musings. What is your favorite game for example? Mine is Warcraft... (Yes the whole series, even the RTS)
    Also it is an unspoken rule to not have your avatar diaper related; as it is your face around here. I certainly don't like to find myself talking to a diaper box all the time! That would be creepy!
    My favorite game would probably be Star Craft. I've spend many a day playing Star Craft. LOL, sorry about the avatar, thank you for correcting me! I've changed it.

I'm a computer Science major, I love Ford trucks and Mustangs. I like to collect coins and swim. I enjoy volunteering my time at my local animal shelter and helping get dogs adopted. My favorite restaurant is Sonic. I love their Chili-Cheese Coneys, Cheese Fries, and Slushes! I have two dogs; Shadow, a golden retriever and Bear, a German Shepard mix. I like to listen to Dance/Techno music and I'm a Family Guy & Wheel of Fortune fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamperix View Post
    My favorite game would probably be Star Craft. I've spend many a day playing Star Craft. LOL, sorry about the avatar, thank you for correcting me! I've changed it.

I'm a computer Science major, I love Ford trucks and Mustangs. I like to collect coins and swim. I enjoy volunteering my time at my local animal shelter and helping get dogs adopted. My favorite restaurant is Sonic. I love their Chili-Cheese Coneys, Cheese Fries, and Slushes! I have two dogs; Shadow, a golden retriever and Bear, a German Shepard mix. I like to listen to Dance/Techno music and I'm a Family Guy & Wheel of Fortune fan.
    Oh hell yeah! A Blizzard fan! Chris Metzen is god right?
    I listen to Techno to, What's your favorite kind? I really enjoy Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle, and Jumpstyle

Pamperix

Quote Originally Posted by Corri View Post
    Oh hell yeah! A Blizzard fan! Chris Metzen is god right?
    I listen to Techno to, What's your favorite kind? I really enjoy Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle, and Jumpstyle
    LOL, yeah Chris Metzen is awesome! Favorite Techno...Hmmm...That's a tough one...I would probably choose Hardstyle. I really enjoy all sorts of dance/techno like House, Trance, Electronic, instrumentals, etc. Really anything that gets me moving and jumping around. I especially love the large variety of music in the dance game In the Groove.

Woo, awesome intro!

I've made some interesting questions for you to answer so we all get to know you better

1. Which movie part would you like to play? (I'd be Sophie Fisher from Music and Lyrics)
    2. If you could only drink one type of fruit juice for the rest of your life and it was the only thing you could drink, what fruit juice would it be?
    3. Pepsi or Coke?
    4. If you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be and why? And what would you do with them?
    5. What are your bedsheets at the moment? (Mine are pink and purple with flowers all over them )

Pamperix

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Woo, awesome intro!

I've made some interesting questions for you to answer so we all get to know you better

1. Which movie part would you like to play? (I'd be Sophie Fisher from Music and Lyrics)
    2. If you could only drink one type of fruit juice for the rest of your life and it was the only thing you could drink, what fruit juice would it be?
    3. Pepsi or Coke?
    4. If you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be and why? And what would you do with them?
    5. What are your bedsheets at the moment? (Mine are pink and purple with flowers all over them )
    Awesome! Those are great questions.

1. I would like to play John Kramer from the SAW movies
    2. Definitely Lemonade
    3. Coke
    4. Adam Sandler, I love his movies and his personality. I would invite him to join me at Dave & Busters for the day!
    5. My bed sheets have the circus animal crackers and the red animal crackers box on them

I'm sorry, you're going to have to forgive me! I'm from the UK so I have no idea what Dave and Busters is! Is it a... cafe? Bar?

I too am a coke fan! So well done for answering that one correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I'm sorry, you're going to have to forgive me! I'm from the UK so I have no idea what Dave and Busters is! Is it a... cafe? Bar?

I too am a coke fan! So well done for answering that one correctly
    Dave and Buster's is like adult Chuck E. Cheese. Seriously. (There is no other way to explain it D: )