Thread: Greetings from beantown

Default Greetings from beantown

So if you are unaware, beantown is more commonly known as boston,ma... The place where im born and raised. Im a 22 year old engineer. I work on ships and i love camping and boating... I recently graduated college and have been interested in diapers pretty much forever.. I usually wear depends but after buying my first order of bambinos i dont know if i can go back.. Hmm wat else? Oh! Funny story:

my family decided to get a dog while i was away at school so having something with a really good nose and never ending curiousity around the house. My parents went out on the boat with said dog and i had the house to myself for the day. Perfect diaper fun time right? Well i took a pretty good dose of laxatives and strapped on a fresh bambino wet one strapped on another clean bambino. I had dinner at a local pizza shop and wet my diaper at the counter. I came home and watch a movie well after the movie started my parents had come home with their canine friend and started watching the movie with me. I kept holding back my need to poop, so far ive been able to hold it in but there was a funny part to the movie (men who stare at goats) and i almost totally lost control. Embarassingly enough i had lost enough control to have an accident. A small mess managed to escape but nothing too smelly, my mom blamed it on my dad, my dad blamed it on the dog, and i just decided to pretend like the smell was too awful for me and left the room. The dog totally smelt it was me and keeps pushing his nose into my diaper. I guess that sub smelt better out than in. Welp im still resisting the urge to mess right now as my parents are still awake, only 30 more minutes until they head to bed. Not sure if i can make it but i've held off this long. Anyways Glad i found this site and hopefully i can meet up with some cool people from the boston area.

Btw anyone know wat happened to aby?

Quote Originally Posted by beantownbaby View Post
    So if you are unaware, beantown is more commonly known as boston,ma... The place where im born and raised. Im a 22 year old engineer. I work on ships and i love camping and boating
    I'm currently studying to become an engineer also, although I've decided which specific field. What field of engineering did you major in? What kind of ships do you work on?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 03-Sep-2010 at 04:04. Reason: grammar issues :P

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Just an FYI, threads on Adisc to arrange meet-ups are forbidden.
    They aren't forbidden, I've been to an ADISC meet-up. It's just that newbs shouldn't post them, since people know pretty much nothing about them, and there are minors on the site. Most meet-ups are 18+, anyway. I only got to go because I already knew the guy hosting it and I turn 18 next month.

Ah...I see. I've seen a number of threads closed on asking where people live, so I got a bit confused. Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Ah...I see. I've seen a number of threads closed on asking where people live, so I got a bit confused. Oops...
    Meetings are kept to the Regular forum. You need 20 posts and to be here a week, and even then, you probably won't be allowed until you get to be a bit better known.

Obviously i was planning on being safe if i ever did meet up with somebody from here, thanks for the heads up. Didnt realize their were regulations on it. Umm i went marine engineering so i go and work on all kinds of ships. Cruise ships, container ships, tug boats, navy ships, coast guard cutters, ferries you name it. Im working on a roll on roll off containership now. What kind of engineering were u leaning towards?

Wow that was pretty graphic for an introduction!

We do have a lot of regulations regarding meet-ups here on ADISC because there are so many minors on the site, and of course safety is of paramount importance!

Once you've been here a while and got to know people better and made a goood honest name for yourself, then it should be easy peasy to arrange meet-ups with people locally. A good way to get to know people is through the IRC (and not posting graphic threads about your bowel movements in the intro forum! )

Quote Originally Posted by beantownbaby View Post
    Obviously i was planning on being safe if i ever did meet up with somebody from here, thanks for the heads up. Didnt realize their were regulations on it. Umm i went marine engineering so i go and work on all kinds of ships. Cruise ships, container ships, tug boats, navy ships, coast guard cutters, ferries you name it. Im working on a roll on roll off containership now. What kind of engineering were u leaning towards?
    Cool! what kind of ship is your favorite to work on? I'm leaning towards something related to computer or chemical engineering.