Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not really caring if I get caught anymore?

Default Not really caring if I get caught anymore?

I'm currently posting this from college. I've been using my laptop to browse adisc and what not. While I"m hanging out with classmates and friends. I'm also surfing the web so I"m just doing what I normally do while just chilling. I really don't care if my friends look at it. If they ask I'll tell them it's a fetish site or something.... I have no contingency plan... I just don't care.... I've also been riskier while wearing. I'm wearing diapers more often and around my family and friends.

HEll I was helping my best friend fix his 360 while I was in a soggy bambino. XD I just... don't care anymore. This is me, what I do. I'll try to hide it but I"m not ashamed of it.... I'm just wondering if I should concern myself? I mean I"m going to be 20 in 26 days, and I have my life planed and I"m mature and all that jazz or at least I seem mature. I got my shit together so I doubt people will think that much less of me because of this quirk. Granted I'm not trying to get caught but I feel that part of me does.... My mom,fiancee and a couple of friends know what I am. But overall I just don't seem to care. I'm pretty happy as is.... I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about my behavior landing me in hot water.... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I'm currently posting this from college. I've been using my laptop to browse adisc and what not. While I"m hanging out with classmates and friends. I'm also surfing the web so I"m just doing what I normally do while just chilling. I really don't care if my friends look at it. If they ask I'll tell them it's a fetish site or something.... I have no contingency plan... I just don't care.... I've also been riskier while wearing. I'm wearing diapers more often and around my family and friends.

HEll I was helping my best friend fix his 360 while I was in a soggy bambino. XD I just... don't care anymore. This is me, what I do. I'll try to hide it but I"m not ashamed of it.... I'm just wondering if I should concern myself? I mean I"m going to be 20 in 26 days, and I have my life planed and I"m mature and all that jazz or at least I seem mature. I got my shit together so I doubt people will think that much less of me because of this quirk. Granted I'm not trying to get caught but I feel that part of me does.... My mom,fiancee and a couple of friends know what I am. But overall I just don't seem to care. I'm pretty happy as is.... I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about my behavior landing me in hot water.... >_>
    good for you!! I've been caught a few times now, and it's never come back to bite me. A good chunk of my friends know I'm an abdl and they're still my friends.

Personally I think it is a whole lot easier when you're not worried about getting caught. I say enjoy it!

I'm feeling the same way. I've been wearing around family and friends. I've also been surfing adisc and a few other diaper sites while at work on my laptop. I dont really care if i get cought I'm tired of having to hide who I am.

Good luck.

My parents already know, but they don't like it very much. They certainly don't want me doing it around them or in their house. So that does force me to be careful when I'm there at least.

Now I went off to college again this past May, and I have my own room here with a lock. It's taken since May for me to get comfortable enough to stop hiding my plushies and sleepers so much. I'm actually thinking of getting some cool bedsheets now too. I mean it's my room, and my name on the lease. I can do what I want, right? I'm paying for the place. Of course, I have house mates, one of which has visitation with his kids now and then. Due to that, I keep everything in my room. Still, I'm really trying to stop being so paranoid when I do my laundry, for example.

Oddly though, despite my paranoia, I have no problem wearing diapers to class or around town. If you've got a good onesie, the right diaper, and suitable pants, it's virtually impossible to detect. Can't wait to order some more!

I mean, college is the time to explore your identity, do strange things, wear ears and tails, get involved in bisexual poly relationships, and make "normal" people generally think you're crazy, right?

All the power to you mate. These days I'm super paranoid about it, but I'm hoping to go somewhere interesting for grad school next year, and then who knows what'll happen.

Mk12121

Good for you dude, not caring what anyone thinks :P I wish I was like that, but I'm a little self concious :P

this is a bad idea

trust me

you can get away with plushies and stuff but it is not a good idea to wantonly stick your fetish closer and closer to the edges of discovery

maffew

It's cool to be who you want to be, just remember things like infantilism have a way of defining you with coworkers, do you want to be remembered as a diaper freak, or do you want to be remembered for being a great guy, who was always professional, and people liked working with?
    It's one thing to get caught wearing diapers at work, most people will think you have a medical problem, but to involve fetish sites... This could really haunt you.
    The world isn't fair or kind, sometimes it's better to keep somethings private.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Gant View Post
    this is a bad idea

trust me

you can get away with plushies and stuff but it is not a good idea to wantonly stick your fetish closer and closer to the edges of discovery
    Pfft, you make WAAYYY too big a deal of this. Seriously, if you're not sucking on a paci at work, you'll be fine. If you're doing it on your own time and being respectful of others, you'll be fine. By respectful, I mean either keeping it discreet, or telling and getting their approval to be open about it.

About 75 percent of my friends know I'm an abdl, and no one's ever had a problem with it or gives me any grief about it. Conversely, I don't hang out at my friends' houses sucking on a paci wearing my SpongeBob onesie either. I've worn diapers to work, even as far as changing cloth diapers at work in the handicap stall in an infrequently used restroom. If you're smart about it, and honest about it if you get caught, then there's no reason to worry about it. It's lying and being stupid that'll get you into trouble, but that's true of life in general, not just diaper-related stuff.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Gant View Post
    this is a bad idea
    trust me

The correct terminology is "social suicide" .
    Other than that, 100% correct.