Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asexual AB/DLs?

Default Asexual AB/DLs?

Hey, It seems to me that most AB/DL's have some sort of sexual orientation outside of being an AB/DL....is there anyone out there who has no sexual attraction other then that to AB/DL stuff?

You lucky bastards get the fun of the fetish and the sex

I'm pretty much asexual for the most part. I mean, I am interested in some fetishes & I do masturbate sometimes (though it gives me a really big depressed feeling afterward sometimes... I think because I dislike being a guy more and more every day. Plus, it makes me feel grown up, which I don't like much either)....

...However, sex itself to me is risky, yucky, and scary (oral seems gross to me as well). I am not a huge fan of those guy parts down there in the first place, so I don't want someone to judge me based on "performance" nor "size" (though I don't really know how my size compares to others). I also am not sure if I ever want kids, and I would never want to accidentally end up with kids! Not that I could have sex if I wanted it anyway. I am incredibly shy and all that.

Anyway, I don't feel as if I am missing out. I am not saying I am completely against the idea of having sex, but it wouldn't be my choice. It would have to be the lady's idea, and I would probably still be reluctant.

I would enter into a relationship with a guy maybe, but only asexually. I really do not think I would be open to having sex. So I see myself as biromantic asexual. Also, my very few sexual fantasies usually involve me being the girl...

If other people want to have sex, then I say go for it. Just don't judge me for not being into it. And don't screw up your life because you're horny.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 03-Sep-2010 at 02:57.

I do somewhat. I don't plan to have gay sex or anything, but I also don't plan on having sex with girls either. Also there's nothing long with being asexual especially if you have no plans on reproduction.

(I feel exactly like shippofox.)

Havik

Aromantic asexual here I plan to not do anything sexual ever.

I have no idea about my future sexual relations, but right now I know I'm only a DL. I've stuck the asexual label on me because I can't tell other people I'm a DL, and I am definitely not attracted to sex. I also really don't want to be in a relationship. I don't know why, I just really don't want to. Telling people I'm Asexual is the greatest way to get them to not want to date me.

I am asexual, though it's only recently I knew there was a name for it. While I understand that some people are attractive etc, I don't understand sexual desire for a person. I have no perception of "wanting sex" or even wanting to be close to other people. I don't like touching, hugging, kissing etc and the thought of penetration sickens and terrifies me. Maybe I developed a fetish for this reason ... I turn to objects and inner fantasies for sexual arousal and don't want to share this feeling with anybody else. It is a very private thing.

I am an aromantic asexual. As I've said time and time again, this fact has magnitudes much more impact on how I live my life than my DL-ness.

I've never felt "love". Sexuality for me is a seemingly mechanical endeavor whereupon after the orgasm, I am highly aware of the irrationality of it all. There's none of this romantic glue holding me to my sexual fetish - such is an alien concept that I can only imagine based on its the numerous descriptions. I once read a short story about a blind girl, who when asked what it is like to be blind, responded, "What is it like to see?" I have a similar (lack of) understanding of love.

Nopp i like sex, and girls! Or is that just my 15 year old male hormones speaking? Ahh!

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    Nopp i like sex, and girls! Or is that just my 15 year old male hormones speaking? Ahh!
    No thats normal. However I was 15 once and had the some hormones as you do. I guess it just depends on our brains if were, gay, bisexual, straight, or for some strange reason we can only pretty much do it while thinking about diapers or just being in them. Which I always found odd since diapers haven't been around for that long it seems. I understand why people could have a eye glasses fetish (which some do) since they been around for what, 200+ years now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    No thats normal. However I was 15 once and had the some hormones as you do. I guess it just depends on our brains if were, gay, bisexual, straight, or for some strange reason we can only pretty much do it while thinking about diapers or just being in them. Which I always found odd since diapers haven't been around for that long it seems. I understand why people could have a eye glasses fetish (which some do) since they been around for what, 200+ years now?
    I here you.