Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi, I am new to this site and from CA. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember and it's a good feeling to know that there are others out there who can relate to me. I am starting out in college at a university level after graduating from a JC. I like talking to new people and sharing experiences, so feel free to hit me up.

Hey, Welcome to the site! Did you enjoy the JC or Uni better so far? Also, from your avatar, I take it you are a DDR fan?

Peachy

Heya and welcome! Enjoy your time here and don't do too much DDRing in diapers (your avatar). I've tried it once, and it hurts because the diaper was cutting into my skin and got sticky and uncomfy from all the sweat.

Oh, and what is "JC"?

Hey guys, yeah so far I am not sure what I like better as far as a JC or University better, but I am betting that I am going to like a University more in that people are more. People seem more dedicated and you have a since of community so you can make more friends. Also yes, I love DDR and all kinds of music rhythm games. The machine in my avatar is "In The Groove" which is one of my favorite games. Same thing as DDR but it is a fan based game so the challenge and quality is awesome. I'll play at home if I wearing, not something that would work at a arcade to well, as you mentioned "sweaty diapers" haha.

Peachy

You got your own machine at home? Maybe you should hold an AB DDR party

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

How did you manage a double post 23 minutes apart? That's REALLY bad lag.

I wish I had my own machine, and only thing thats stopping me for now is the expense, I have an arcade pad but without the machine haha.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    How did you manage a double post 23 minutes apart? That's REALLY bad lag.
    I was on my mobile connection on the ICE1020 train at roughly 200kmph. It loses the signal every couple of seconds, and when I hit "reload" after I had a signal again, it had posted twice.

I was on my mobile connection on the ICE1020 train at roughly 200kmph. It loses the signal every couple of seconds, and when I hit "reload" after I had a signal again, it had posted twice.
    See? This is why peaches aren't smooth. >_>