Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am Baby Chris

Default I am Baby Chris

I am a 26 year old male from Calgary AB Canada who loves wearing super thick plastic crinkly disposable diapers and I love all other baby items. I am looking for a mommy who wants to help me setup a full nursery and then completely baby me.

If you wanna know anything about me, just ask

Baby Chris

Hello Chris I just joined the site also, hope you find what you are looking for. I have an online friend named Chris in Canada also that likes to pee and poop in his pants. Small world or is it just more common than we think.

Hey!

What are some of your hobbies and other non-abdl interests?

Just as an FYI, Adisc is not a dating site, so you will not find a mommy here.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Hey!

What are some of your hobbies and other non-abdl interests?

Just as an FYI, Adisc is not a dating site, so you will not find a mommy here.
    You are my current favourite newbie. (Desco got to be a regular... the twat. >_>)

As he said, this is not a dating site.

Do you have any other interests? You know, sports, games, automotives, comedy? Anything NON-infantilist related?

Peachy

For a mommy, call 1-900-MYMOMMY!

Seriously,
    (1) there's minors on this site, so I suggest you stop trying to find someone to meet from here immediately, or you'll end up living with Big Bubba in a jail cell, and
    (2) Read around and you'll find that we don't "swing that way", i.e. we believe in the integration of normal life and AB life, and that kinda rules out babying 24/7 or basing your love life around a fetish.

Creepiness level: 8/10

...please realize that we are not a dating site, and as a support community, we have deep reservations about the pursuit of extreme indulgence in AB/DL fantasies. When you post nothing other than this in your intro, we tend to look down on it.

Please take a look over the rules, the general content of the forums, and determine if this is really the type of forum you're looking to participate in. If so, then great - just tell us about your non-AB/DL interests because we kind of already know those simply by virtue of you joining the site.

Keep that up, and you may make my name look bad.....
    I'll give you more chances in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Keep that up, and you may make my name look bad.....
    I'll give you more chances in my book.
    Yeah, stop it. You're making Me :p look bad.

yes.

at ADISC
    We are the holier then tho sophistomacated coffie house intelectuals of the *bdl universe

naw but seriously, dont feel too shut out. we still welcome new members. just, heed the advice of what the others here have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    yes.

at ADISC
    We are the holier then tho sophistomacated coffie house intelectuals of the *bdl universe

naw but seriously, dont feel too shut out. we still welcome new members. just, heed the advice of what the others here have said.
    Advice such as "use your shift key".

It gets annoying FAST. There is no reason not to. Even phones and iPods have them.