Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asparagus

maffew

Default Asparagus

how many of you avoid eating Asparagus because it makes urine stink? I ate a bunch last night, and my morning diaper change just about gagged me, luckily I changed before the internet repair guy showed up, I could barely smell myself till I changed, but Im sure I must of reeked.

I do. xD It's so embarrassing. Especially when your girlfriend acknowledges it. :')

I've never eaten asparagus, nor do I fancy trying it.

Besides, urine smells bad enough without it anyway. Why was it necessarily the asparagus that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
    how many of you avoid eating Asparagus because it makes urine stink? I ate a bunch last night, and my morning diaper change just about gagged me, luckily I changed before the internet repair guy showed up, I could barely smell myself till I changed, but Im sure I must of reeked.
    Might I inquire why you added that tidbit of information?

Never had it happen. Granted some medication I take increase the ammonia output.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Might I inquire why you added that tidbit of information?
    Because we were all wondering? And worried that the internet repair guy was gonna blow his cover?

Duh

maffew

I dont know why I added that tidbit of info, it was a close call I guess? I was just finished changing when the dogs started to bark to let me know I had company.

Asparagus and tuna salad both make my urine smell utterly revolting. Must be something in them. Coffee, on the other hand, actually makes it smell a bit better.

Ok, I'm done now.

i have never eatin asparagus before i padded up. but i must say, orange juice does intensify the urine smell alot aswell.