Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper after work?

Default Diaper after work?

When you get home after work do you take your diaper on? Or do you only use diaper on weekend or holiday?

As soon as I get home from work I put my diaper on. Then I'm 24/7 on the weekends unless I got to my moms house.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    As soon as I get home from work I put my diaper on. Then I'm 24/7 on the weekends unless I got to my moms house.
    Nice have you the same diaper on to the next morning?

I am thinking about to put on mi a diaper when i come home. But i have hard to relax when i should work the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Nice have you the same diaper on to the next morning?

I am thinking about to put on mi a diaper when i come home. But i have hard to relax when i should work the next day.
    Most of the time I have to change before I go to bed. But yea as soon as I get home I'm diapered untill I get ready to go to work the next morning. Up till about 3 weeks ago I was wearing 24/7 all the time.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I do not. It depends on my mood, or if I am planning on going anywhere. If I put on a Bambino then i am going to stay in the whole night, because they are so absorbent, but difficult for me to hide under clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    Most of the time I have to change before I go to bed. But yea as soon as I get home I'm diapered untill I get ready to go to work the next morning. Up till about 3 weeks ago I was wearing 24/7 all the time.
    Nice. How long have you do this?

I will usually change towards the end of the day and try to last 24 hours from that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Nice. How long have you do this?
    Been doing it for about 4 months. Since I moved out on my own. Before I moved out of my moms house I only wore when I went to bed.

As soon as I get home, I diaper up and am diapered until I the next day when I go to work. Only not in diapers for shower and when I go to the parents or they come over