Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling unsure

Default feeling unsure

You lot frighten me, just joined so not used to it. every other posting i read seems to be jumping on someone for next to nothing, i'm not very good on computor, so i'm expecting to get told off for something ive done innocently,perhaps someone can reassure me..?

I'm not sure what your looking for reassurance on. Nor do i 100% understand your post. Do you have a name? Interests anything besides not being good on the computer and not wanting to get told off?

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    I'm not sure what your looking for reassurance on. Nor do i 100% understand your post. Do you have a name? Interests anything besides not being good on the computer and not wanting to get told off?
    STOP BEING MEAN TO NEWBIES! SHEESH! THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU! ()

We don't jump on everyone. We only do that to people who are creepy. Like "im 60 yr yung man in a poppy dipper lookin 4 yung 20 yr gurl that is hawt and wil chang me". We jump on people like that, because they are creepy.

As for you, we are just interested in your... interests. Like do you play sports or games? Do you have a favourite movie? What do you do for a living, or are you in school? You don't NEED to answer any of these things, but it helps us get to know you. Feel free to tell us about yourself.

EDIT: Just read your profile. What you wrote in your visitor's message is essentially what should be posted in this thread. Also, visitor messages are usually for other people to write to you, not for you to write to yourself. Lots of newbies do that.

sayounara

hi, im new too!http://aliera.hacks.arizona.edu/~bluebird/my-collection/cats/adancecat5.gif dont be nervous, people on here are nice

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    STOP BEING MEAN TO NEWBIES! SHEESH! THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU! ()

We don't jump on everyone. We only do that to people who are creepy. Like "im 60 yr yung man in a poppy dipper lookin 4 yung 20 yr gurl that is hawt and wil chang me". We jump on people like that, because they are creepy.

As for you, we are just interested in your... interests. Like do you play sports or games? Do you have a favourite movie? What do you do for a living, or are you in school? You don't NEED to answer any of these things, but it helps us get to know you. Feel free to tell us about yourself.
    I wasn't being mean i just didn't understand the tread starter. I was trying to learn more about them and were did the no one likes me thing come up i don't think i've ever talked to you before dude haha.

I wasn't being mean i just didn't understand the tread starter. I was trying to learn more about them and were did the no one likes me thing come up i don't think i've ever talked to you before dude haha.
    It was a joke, hence the smiley. >_>

my intro is there for you to see. - bubbyboo

Hi sushichan, thanks for a kind reply,
    hugs,
    bubbyboo x
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Aug-2010 at 03:52. Reason: merging posts

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by bubbyboo View Post
    my intro is there for you to see. - bubbyboo
    And by "my intro", she means this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

I suppose it isn't quite a double-thread, but take it as one will.

~~~~

And it's what Zephy said. We don't jump on people for "next to nothing". We jump on people who deserve it. Just tell the truth (or if the truth is that outlandish, don't tell the story at all), be polite and civil, use decent grammar and spelling (no babyspeak or chatspeak), and you'll get on just fine here.

Oh, and be aware that we talk about everything under the sun. Yes, this is a diaper-oriented community, but we talk about everything else too, more often than we talk about diapers.

~~~

So, welcome to ADISC, you've said that you're with a transgendered partner. How's that working out for you? I'm transgendered, so it's a topic of direct interest to me, you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    And by "my intro", she means this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

I suppose it isn't quite a double-thread, but take it as one will.
    Life makes so much more sense now. >_> Can I have your babies?