Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thinking

Default thinking

So, I recently (yesterday) met a guy (he found me on Facebook and he actually lives pretty close to me) and he doesn't even know me. He's already calling me, Princess, Babe, Honey, and Baby Girl (which I told him was my favorite). He doesn't know about my AB side, and I probably wont be telling him anytime soon.

So I guess my question is "Do you think this is rushed or weird or "stalker written all over it" I guess just thoughts and comments?"

Also, I did just get out of a 3yr relationship a few months ago, and I'm not over him (I'm working on that part)

Hmm, sounds kinda creepy to me, like this person isn't the most socially-adjusted person out there. Be careful.

Sounds odd, what if it's a in real life friend playing jokes with you?

A random person knowing your facebook, i wouldn't tell him anything.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    So, I recently (yesterday) met a guy (he found me on Facebook and he actually lives pretty close to me) and he doesn't even know me. He's already calling me, Princess, Babe, Honey, and Baby Girl (which I told him was my favorite). He doesn't know about my AB side, and I probably wont be telling him anytime soon.

So I guess my question is "Do you think this is rushed or weird or "stalker written all over it" I guess just thoughts and comments?"

Also, I did just get out of a 3yr relationship a few months ago, and I'm not over him (I'm working on that part)
    Yes, this has "weird" and "stalker" written all over it. As for the "rushed," the importance of this is far diminished by the other items here.

I guess I don't understand how you would just meet someone through facebook. I have too many "friends" that I don't ever communicate with or see, I try not to add people I don't know. I guess that's just me.
    But how would you meet someone through facebook. I mean there's so many people in everybody's area, what would make him seek you out instead of any other in the area and vice versa? It doesn't sound so much creepy to me as it seems random and arbitrary.

Mesmerale

Um... Yeah.. He's a complete creeper.

Just.. Don't talk to him anymore, I'd suggest... Not unless you find out exactly how he knows you in real life..

He really sounds like a creeper, stop while you are ahead. Nobody should be calling you things like that if you "met".

well Thanx for the tips. For all of u who dont know u can look up any name and find anyone on fb. It just happen to pop me up i guess?

While it does give some signs, it doesn't give enough of them in my opinoin. I'd just make sure to meet him in public the first few times until you get to know him personally. Then you'd be in a much better position to form an opinoin around him. I say this mainly because I rush a lot of things like that. Not relationships seeing as I've never had any, but my brand new friends get to know me way faster than they'd like to.

@link: thanks, thats exactly how i feel about it. Like u cant judge someone by a couple of things especially since i dont even know him... If all else failed i could "test" him so to speak and share my secret with him and even if he tried to write on my fb wall about it he knows none of my friends/family so who would believe him?! Haha