Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: im girlygirl

  1. #1

    Default im girlygirl

    i found this site from my "daddy" we met and its great when we get to visit each other!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    ...I've been doing things wrong this whole time. I thought this was a place for introductions, where you tell about personal interests and attempt to find people with similar likes and dislikes. Turns out we're just supposed to brag about being in a relationship.

    I'll be right back, while I edit things.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    ...I've been doing things wrong this whole time. I thought this was a place for introductions, where you tell about personal interests and attempt to find people with similar likes and dislikes. Turns out we're just supposed to brag about being in a relationship.

    I'll be right back, while I edit things.
    How would you know about relationships? The only ones you have are with your stalker and Rolf. :P

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    How would you know about relationships? The only ones you have are with your stalker and Rolf. :P
    No, there was this one girl. My family thinks she shags horses, though. Oh, and she failed a literacy test. She was 4'11" and blonde, though. D:

  6. #6

    Default

    Hello! We're happy to see new faces here, but I'm sure you'll excuse us if we think that your intro is really super creepy.

    Moreover, the idea that, as a teen baby, you were directed here by your "daddy" sounds really super sketchy.


    Please take this opportunity to take a brief read over the rules to confirm that this is the type of community you'd like to be a part of, and, if so, take another swing at introducing yourself.

  7. #7
    Spearmint

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Hello! We're happy to see new faces here, but I'm sure you'll excuse us if we think that your intro is really super creepy.

    Moreover, the idea that, as a teen baby, you were directed here by your "daddy" sounds really super sketchy.


    Please take this opportunity to take a brief read over the rules to confirm that this is the type of community you'd like to be a part of, and, if so, take another swing at introducing yourself.
    Your post is an epic win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.