Thread: Hi All ... I'm BabyKevin

BabyKevin

Default Hi All ... I'm BabyKevin

I'm Kevin from South Jersey near Tpk Exit 1, and I wear diapers 24/7 because I have real accidents ... which I think is totally awesome and cool - because I'm totally awesome and cool !!! I love getting put into thick gauze diapers and plastic pants, and running around openly in them like the toddler that I am, and I also love dresss in my baby outfits. I've been single for a while and am ready to start a new relationship with a nice, tiny built young lady who is also a diapergirl and is interested in a neat older guy who is also an adult baby. I have a profile a yahoo ...

Unfortunately, this is not a dating site. Perhaps you should read the rules again, and look at the sticky threads at the top of this forum.

Now think for yourself, is this really how you want to make a first time impression on this site? Honestly?

Also:

"I've been single for a while and am ready to start a new relationship with a nice, tiny built young lady who is also a diapergirl and is interested in a neat older guy who is also an adult baby. "

Errrrr?

Yeah this does come across as creppy.....kinda deekerisk.....ohhh...shudders........you should delete your introduction and start over.......look at every one elses introductions......we talk a little about what being *b/dl is to us but we are all encouraged to speak about other stuff like hobbies school work dreams yada yada.......also don't post your messenger info in your first posts leave it in your profile but I guarantee no one will request to add you with an intro like that.....most on here are private and aren't going to jump at the opportunity to speak online with a strange guy......and it has nothing to do with you age....I promise you that......you basically posted a stereotypical abdl personal ad for your introduction???wtf????

Peachy

Dude...you realize this is a site for minors also, right? Asking for people to meet you is a recipe for disaster. If it's a minor, you'll be taking NJ turnpike exit whatever-number, where the local county jail is! So be careful what you ask for here!

Now back to Turnpike exit #1, don't collect $200 (but do pay your toll), and start over again with a proper introduction...and without person ads! Or I'll close the turn the pike and block your road completely.

...at least you're probably not lying about your age :/

This is extremely creepy. We are not that kind of site. Read the rules, see what we're about, and then if you're interested in participating in this kind of site, please try again.

I just noticed he's a 59 year old looking for a young lady. >_>

*hides with his butt to a corner, just in case.*

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I just noticed he's a 59 year old looking for a young lady. >_>

*hides with his butt to a corner, just in case.*
    *buttgrabs Zephy* Oh, wait, you tell everyone to not touch you

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    *buttgrabs Zephy* Oh, wait, you tell everyone to not touch you
    I need a mo--... Nuh fair. D: