Thread: Me and my Friend's Birthday: Need ideas!

Default Me and my Friend's Birthday: Need ideas!

Me and my friend share a birthday really close together. We're trying to think of fun ideas to do together during this time that is also very kidish and childish. I turn 23, he turns 22.... or I turn 7 and he turns 12 respectively. :P

In addition, while in the house away from the public, We take on being ourselves the way we express ourselves as babyfurs. I as a girly sabertooth, and he as a girly house kitten.

It will be a 4 day weekend and the potty is completely off limits for both of us. This is a new idea and not very original but completely fitting.

So far we've got lined up, a birthday cake and finger painting and a movie. Also some time to play at a park. I still need more ideas though because I want the time spent to be very quality. Fellow ADISCers? What kinda stuff would you plan for this sort of occasion?

(Updated as People help with ideas)

Birthday Cake
    Outing to the park
    Finger Painting
    Movies
    Kids games: Hide n' Seek, pin the tail, snakes/ladders
    Play Dough
    Coloring in coloring books
    Babyfur Truth or Dare
    Last edited by AlexRianSabaw; 28-Aug-2010 at 22:45. Reason: (updates)

Play children's games like hide and seek, blind man's buff, pin the tail on the donkey, bob for apples, play scrabble or snakes and ladders... I do those kind of things with friends and it's fun. You can also get some fimo or play-dough and make things, do some colouring, make stuff out of pipe-cleaners. I don't know, it depends what you like. You can just wear diapers and do whatever you would normally do too.

Those are very great ideas, of course the classics work very well. I'm definitely going to keep all those ideas in mind. Although we're wearing diapers, it's about much more than that. I want it to be very dynamic. We did the 'spend all day in the house and do nothing but snuggle and wear diapers' last year and the year before. :P

Thank you for some of the ideas, I'll add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsus View Post
    Play Babyfur themed Truth-Or-Dare? :P
    Oooh, how would that work exactly? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaw View Post
    Oooh, how would that work exactly? :3
    Hmm...well, the way I imagined it would've been that a Truth would've been revealing something babyfur related you've done, like "Have you ever [Something embarrasing]?" (Y'know, something someone wouldn't readily admit :P, the aim would be to embarrass them, or simply find out more about them.) and a Dare would be to do something... "Drink whatever's in this bottle"...I dunno, if you're feeling really really mean, you could say "RUN OUTSIDE IN ONLY A DIAPER" then lock the door :P

Of course, I have no idea what you do and how much and far you've done and gone, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsus View Post
    Hmm...well, the way I imagined it would've been that a Truth would've been revealing something babyfur related you've done, like "Have you ever [Something embarrasing]?" (Y'know, something someone wouldn't readily admit :P, the aim would be to embarrass them, or simply find out more about them.) and a Dare would be to do something... "Drink whatever's in this bottle"...I dunno, if you're feeling really really mean, you could say "RUN OUTSIDE IN ONLY A DIAPER" then lock the door :P

Of course, I have no idea what you do and how much and far you've done and gone, so yeah.
    Sounds like a good concept except the outing in public thing isn't something we do too terribly much. At least not being obvious about it. Very good though, thanks for the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaw View Post
    Sounds like a good concept except the outing in public thing isn't something we do too terribly much. At least not being obvious about it. Very good though, thanks for the idea
    Yeah, I was kinda joking about that part . I'm glad I can be of help for your super special day.