Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever hold it until you get home?

Default Ever hold it until you get home?

Sometimes I am out in public and I have to use the restroom but I try to hold it until I get home so I can slip a diaper on and enjoy it. Anyone else tried this before?

No just pee in the diaper your wearing..Lol or use the toilet//

No i dont like being in wet diapers. I love to pee and poop my diapers i just dont like to wearing them too long after i have done it

I think I did this a couple times long ago. But no, I actually go before I put a diaper on now.

Jam6i

Are we talking poop as well as pee?

Because sometimes I hold pooping off as long as possible until my bowels simply can't anymore and push a massive mess into the seat of the diaper I am wearing. What's more exhilerating is to pop a suppository in before going somewhere like the mall or the grocery store and holding the poo as long as possible and then while sifting through the fruits section release the bowels and have a massive mess spill out of your padded tushy. Being stinky and squishy in public is really fun. Even better if the squishing is audible and people can hear it while I walk. "Hey Jim!" "Oh hey....SQUISH....Bob..."

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I think I did this a couple times long ago. But no, I actually go before I put a diaper on now.
    This. I pee then put a diaper on.

well if you enjoy using your diaper but not in public, do as you like. Me personally, I don't like the idea of spending too much time in public in a wet diaper either. But then I enjoy being in a clean diaper about as much as wetting one, so while I may wet, I tend to change quickly so I can get back into a nice comfy fresh diaper Sometimes I wish I could fill my bladder back up on demand quicker though...

Quote Originally Posted by tmann300 View Post
    Sometimes I am out in public and I have to use the restroom but I try to hold it until I get home so I can slip a diaper on and enjoy it. Anyone else tried this before?
    Last time I bought diapers I also got a bottle of water so I was ready when I got home lol.

I do this all the time, most often when I am having a stressful day at work. Often I have 1.5 hours home alone before my roommate gets home. So I go home, diaper up, come here, wet, then shower.