Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so excited right now.

Default I'm so excited right now.

I'm meeting up with a AB/DL on friday and were haveing a play date weekend. This will be both of our first meeting another AB/DL in person.

I'm at work and I cant concentrate on any thing other than what a great weekend this is going to be. I'm so excited!!! Were going to be staying at my house and are planing on going to see Toy Story 3, go to the mall, hang out at my house and play Wii and watch movies. 3 days of nothing but play. I cant wait.

I'm so excited I just had to tell someone but I can't...

Sorry about the grammer I'm on my phone and the key board sucks and theres no spell check. LOL

Have Fun Mikey

Toy Story 3 = Awesome! Aussiebuoy Cried when i went to go see it with him :P

Remember, have lots of fun!

Snaps.

I'd say to slow things down. Meetings IRL aren't the same as online. It sounds like regular hanging out, for the most part, but don't get overhyped and expect to go full out AB your first time hanging out. That just seems a bit rushed. You may find out you don't really like him IRL and you are only hanging out with him because he's an AB. When I first met Oli, he wouldn't even hug me, because IRL meetings are AWKWARD. It's like "Hi... so you uh... DIAPERFREAK!" *runs*

Zep said most of what i was already thinking of.. but yeah. Be careful with this, you might meet a total freak (okay, we're all freaks of nature for loving diapers, i know that.. but MOST are normal persons otherwise) you never know who's behind the MSN screen, the ADISC chat, or otherwise.

There is a chance of you meeting a rapist/pedophile, so if he acts abnormally eager; back of a little, and if he doesn't stop acting weird, go way, just go away. You don't mess with these kind of people!

I hear yall on the watching out. We've been talking for over a month on DS and on yahoo vidoe chat. We talk almost ever night. He seems like a normal guy but I'll be careful.

I'm also going to take it slow and just see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    I hear yall on the watching out. We've been talking for over a month on DS and on yahoo vidoe chat. We talk almost ever night. He seems like a normal guy but I'll be careful.

I'm also going to take it slow and just see what happens.
    I've talked to Oli every day for like 4 months... we still found it awkward. I think it would be weird if it WASN'T awkward.

Please let us know how it went! I really want to know!!