Thread: I'm sick and planning on being in diapers once I get home.

Default I'm sick and planning on being in diapers once I get home.

I'm in college right now but I'm sick as a Dog.... once I get home my fiancee said I should get in a diaper and just chill for the rest of the day. The diaper is a bambino. I'm debating on whether or not I should not use it till later in the day and then sleep in it. But that brings other stuff into question such has me waking up in the morning and having to deal with some stuff. But yeah overall What do you guys recomend I do...Here are my options

1. Not wet the diaper till later in the day so that I can sleep in it and what not. BTW I love sleeping in my diapers. Like it's somethign I can do every night.
    2. Wet the diaper whenever I nee and get out of it once it's too soaked.

I'm thinking Plan 1 would be better but I'm kind of worried about it leaking during the night or hwatever.... Last bambino I got I completly wrecked XD I managed to make it leak! So yeah I'm a heavy wetter..... Also how many of you guys wear diapers when sick? Cuz I really fel like shit right now..... *sigh*

If you like sleeping in them put the diaper on. Bambino's can take one hell of a beating so you should be good for most of the day. You can always ad a stuffer to make them more absorbent if you think you need it.

Yup, make a stuffer and enjoy your nice thick diaper until the morning!

I slept in one when I had abdominal pain the other night. I figured I was better off safe than sorry and they feel good .

A bambino with a totaldry in it would be a challenge to beat. Tho I prefer to go to bed dry, so I'd recommend just lounge all day, then when ready for bed, change, and off to bed for more diaper TLC. I wear the medium during the day for discreteness/comfort, but I find the large with drynite ideal for overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyScrat View Post
    Yup, make a stuffer and enjoy your nice thick diaper until the morning!
    i
    Oh I got that stuffer when I got the teddies. I had completly forgotten. about that thats the perfect solution.

GoodJams1

Makes pretty good sense to me to put a diaper on if you're really sick.