Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help i need to know how to tell my parints an girl friend im a diaper lover

Default help i need to know how to tell my parints an girl friend im a diaper lover

hello im kevin im 18 an i love using diapers i was caught twice but got out of it know i want to tell them the truth an 1 more thing im leavin to boot camp so i have a week to do it please help

love kevin

well my friend, u must bite the bullet!^^. Just calm down first cause this will indeed be hard to tell. First u want to start off with telling them in a way that isnt to suggestive...stuff like "well u see, i rather do like how certain baby stuff is..." or "well i like how the lack of responsibility..." or " you ever wondered what its like to feel like u have no responsibility"...well these are only examples of things that i would say had i told my parents im a diaper lover, but i dont want them to know so i never tell them. Anyways depending on how they are I would suggest u use logic first! Once they sort of get a feel for what your getting at then u can sort of ease your way into telling them about u being a dl...once u do that, then u got to back it up!!!, use examples like "well lots of people like it too"...well this is how i would do it...so u can choose how u do it...im just trying to help^^ feel free to message me if u have questions i guess^^

this has already been an active topic recently, check out the replies stealthcat got with basically the same question:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ng-my-mom.html

thank u vary much but i dont think they will react the right way thats wat im scared of

Then don't tell them. There's no reason to. It's your thing, not theirs. But you really shouldn't be worried about what they think, anyway. You're 18 and going off to live it up in the military. What say do they have in what you do in your free time? I can understand telling your girlfriend. She should know. And you should be careful in how you tell her. But your parents? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinusmc View Post
    hello im kevin im 18 an i love using diapers i was caught twice but got out of it know i want to tell them the truth an 1 more thing im leavin to boot camp so i have a week to do it please help

love kevin
    Whatever you do, DO NOT leave this information in the form of a note. They'll never understand it.

If you must tell both parties, do it verbally.

ok ur right so how do i go about tellin my girl friend

Lead her into it gently. Start slowly, and gradually start introducing her to this part of your life. If you can get onto the topic of fetishes, then it would probably be an ideal way to break it to her, but regardless, you need to give her time to assimilate it, and to become comfortable with it. Do NOT expect her to be okay with it right away, or to offer to engage in your fetish. At least not right away, and if you notice her getting uncomfortable, back off, and try again in a couple days.

man this is so hard im so scared im a shy prson so this is really hard im so nrvous =[

i did it but it was the hardest thing in my life both my gf and my mom