Thread: Slender Man Marble Hornets

Default Slender Man Marble Hornets

This is probably better then any horror movie I've ever seen or whatever. it's really interesting and freaks the crap out of me.

YouTube - Introduction

It's about Slender Man. For more info click the link below

Slender Man - Mythical Creatures Guide

seriously tough it's really awesome creepy as hell buy really awesome. It's a fictional Monsters tough but it's just.... that good!

Watched all of them one dark night. Was not impressed. A lot of people rave about how scary it is, but it really isn't. (And ya, I did watch the background).

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Watched all of them one dark night. Was not impressed. A lot of people rave about how scary it is, but it really isn't. (And ya, I did watch the background).
    Hm.... It's not the video that scares me... it's the idea of it. It ruins my mind. I have an over active imagination so yeah this shit freakes me out. part of why I refuse to watch scary movies. I'm a scardie cat.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Hm.... It's not the video that scares me... it's the idea of it. It ruins my mind. I have an over active imagination so yeah this shit freakes me out. part of why I refuse to watch scary movies. I'm a scardie cat.
    But slenderman is so easy to not be scared of. All you have to do is remember that he was made up on an internet forum a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    But slenderman is so easy to not be scared of. All you have to do is remember that he was made up on an internet forum a couple of years ago.
    I know I read the whole thread.. that's what scared me >_>

I watched a few. It seems interesting. I'll try to remember to watch the rest tomorrow or sometime.

I watched it the whole way through. For an amateur, Blair Witch-style movie, it definitely gave me the willies. There were some parts that didn't really catch me or seemed like an afterthought - like the distortion on the video tape. First off, it was way too loud, but the disparity of when it was going on, whether or not the Slender Man was around, made it seem mundane. Some of the scenes were really mundane too, like the people in it were just chatting about nothing and then all of a sudden there's this distortion. Creepy horror movies are my favorite - aside from gory movies, which I can only enjoy if it's cheesy - and I did think the overall creepiness of the series was quite good, and I love how the SM came out in the end.