Thread: Take 2

loubie

Default Take 2

Hello there, I'm Loubie and yes I'm a newbie - and I've failed already!!
    I tried to post on here last night and even got an e-mail back to say well done you managed it but my post is not here - confused.com. And I put a lot of effort into it! Wah!

Well not to sit and sulk in the corner here goes again...

I've had thoughts about wearing nappies most of my life but haven't really indulged/experimented properly til December last year. Now I've got the space to do so I'm giving these feelings as much rein as they want, just to see where it goes. Going with the flow if you like

It took me this long cos I felt ashamed but try as I might the feelings would not go away so I've stopped denying them and am just trying to be who I am, and I have to say it feels a whole lot better. Weird! No one knows though, if I got found out I would die of shame I'm sure.

Aside of wetting my pants I love riding horses, motorcycling, walking and generally being outdoors. I've got a little garden which I'm trying to transform into a nice place to be. I love a good film, Brokeback Mountain is my all time favourite. Like books too when I can find the time, Brokeback got me into Annie Proulx who I think is just brilliant. She can make things that don't really interest me interest me. My other lifelong fantasy is to be a cowboy (there isn't really any such thing as a cowgirl) but that's the extent of my interests in role reversal. Galloping through the mountain landscape woop! woop!

Before I sign off for now (and hopefully don't consign this to the great recycling bin out there in the ether) I just wanna say how nice it is to find a site that seems friendly, welcoming and mature rather than "adult". I think I'm gonna have fun here

Oh one more thing, please don't be offended if I don't respond to posts very quickly, I work on a computer all day and sometimes I just can't face it when I get home

Loubie
    x

Quote Originally Posted by loubie View Post
    Oh one more thing, please don't be offended if I don't respond to posts very quickly, I work on a computer all day and sometimes I just can't face it when I get home
    I know what you mean. I'm a gynecologist. Sometimes I get home and I see my wife in bed and it's just like "EWWWWWWWW! I'm off the clock, go away!"

There are a lot of girls in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, etc., that would disagree with the "no such thing as a cowgirl" statement. Anyway, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here!

loubie

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I guess it was fairly stupid not to realise that cowgirls do exist. I guess the main barrier to realising that particular fantasy is not my gender but that I have a lot to learn.