Thread: Want to tell someone, but have reservations....

Default Want to tell someone, but have reservations....

Hey All,

I want to start by saying that being an AB isnt sexual for me and has never been, I am more like the modern dat Peter Pan and have never grown up.

With that being said, I have been married to my mommy and wife for 6 years now. Everything has been great. Her mom has been particularlly fantastic to the relationship.

She has been a seamstress for me, making me juvinille pajamas including sleepers with snaps in them and a pair of overalls with elmo on them, without saying anything or asking any questions.

She also found out about 3 years ago, that I wet the bed at night and wear diapers. She was helping my wife pack, when we moved and she found the stash of my diapers that were in a rubbermaid container under the bed in the master bedroom.

In general, I think she already knows somethings going on, I always act super childish, alot of times bringing a toy or 2 along with me to her home to play with or just in my clothing selection when not at work. She has even gone out and bought me a toy story plate set (for kids like you can buy at walmart) for when we eat at her house.

I am pretty sure he has an idea, but i dont really get too much time with her alone, just my wife and I. But she is coming on vacation with us un October, and I am thinking of telling her. but am afraid I am wrong and she will go and tell my mother and family.

I wanted to get your thoughts on if you think she knows, and if I should tell her or not.

Thanks

Why ruin or add something new to an alredy great relationship. If she found your diapers, is making kids clothing for you, helping with your desire for kidsware she loves you like her son and do not think it really matters to her about what is on under your clothes.

She knows you wet the bed and already wear a diaper at night. I am pretty sure it would not matter to her and it just might be one of those TMI moments. No need to dance in front of her in a diaper. Just continue to be you and it is likely she already knows.

Might want to ask your wife if she told her Mom already. It almost sounds like she has mentioned it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post
    Might want to ask your wife if she told her Mom already. It almost sounds like she has mentioned it to her.

I have asked my wife, and she says that she has made no mention of it to her mother, The reason I am asking is cause I dont really feel like hiding all my ab stuff in my own home anymore. She is one of the only people who visit us at home and the only one who stays over night with us. I dont want her or anyone else for that matter accidentially descovering this either

http://i37.tinypic.com/3004nyx.jpg

Oh, and as far as I know my mother in law doesnt know that I know she found my diapers...My wife wasnt supposed to tell me that she had seen them.
    Last edited by tdlrfootedpjs; 24-Aug-2010 at 18:46.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    I have asked my wife, and she says that she has made no mention of it to her mother, The reason I am asking is cause I dont really feel like hiding all my ab stuff in my own home anymore. She is one of the only people who visit us at home and the only one who stays over night with us. I dont want her or anyone else for that matter accidentially descovering this either

http://i37.tinypic.com/3004nyx.jpg

Oh, and as far as I know my mother in law doesnt know that I know she found my diapers...My wife wasnt supposed to tell me that she had seen them.
    OMG I want a playdate!

That is so awesome. I would never get out of that room. Did she help move that bed or was it an old bed?

I think you could find a way to show her that room. Of course I see nothing wrong with it but that is because I am so jealous now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post
    Did she help move that bed or was it an old bed?
    No, the old toddler room that she helped move was a race car bed, but this breaks down to a halfway normal twin bed and I can use it when she comes over and you just never know when she is gonna show up.

I am sure she knows sweetie..... Women tend to realize stuff but never say anything about it. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If you want to tell her, you could always bring up Adult Babiess in general and just say you have heard about them and let her know about it but just say it's something you found out about. Make sure to word it in a way that would help her understand. Then you can ask how she feels about that. Then depending on what she says you can decide whether to tell her or not.

But if you are too scared to tell anyone then don't... not worth stressing over. Actually if it is all going great now then don't worry about.

Good luck!

I think you are in awesome position to tell her. One it seems like she already knows but for a lot of reasons hasn't come out and ask you about it. But thus far she hasn't made negative references to your desires and has even helped to support your desires just like all the people in my life. You have a similar situation to me but in mine everyone that I care about knows so I can tell you it does make a big difference to not have to feel like you are hiding....telling her outright can also remove any fears that you might have. Because of your relationship I feel you are in a good position here...with out it....I would reccomend against it....if you ever want to chat....pm me or get my yahoo info from my profile....good luck to you regardless of what you decide.....last thing......if you decide to make sure she knows include your wife with you in the conversation to your mom in law approach her from the standpoint of clarification tell her its important to you and your wife that you have clarification....