Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few questions about trying 24/7 wearing while at home.

Default A few questions about trying 24/7 wearing while at home.

Well, I've been a diaper lover since I was 9 years old and I have been caught a few times around the age of 16 and 17 and my parents thought I was some kind of pervert and weird. Well, ever since then my desire to wear diapers all the time has grown so much and I am now thinking of just ordering some and wearing them and not giving a flying f*** about it. But, I'm not sure what to do.

Here's some background on myself. I'm 19 and still living with my parents. I'm currently trying to find a job as my only income is a SSI check (which I want to stop receiving some day). But how should I go about wearing 24/7 at home without anyone knowing for a while or something? I know it's going to be hard to keep it hidden if I wear 24/7 while at home and even not at home but I don't know what to do.

Now, I know what diapers I like and work best for me. They're Abena Abri-form X-plus. I use ~2-3 of them a day now (they're soaked at each changing). How should I go about wearing them, etc? I just need some help figuring this out as I really do want to try wearing 24/7 for at least a month and I can't wait any longer.

Thanks in advance.

Darkfinn

Okay.

#1: Hey someone else from NC!

#2: I never tried wearing 24/7 at home infront of my parents... I waited till I was out on my own for that.

If you want to try it... make sure you have baggy pants, long shirts, and wear some sort of covering over the diaper. Boxers would probably work best.

I think the real problem you may run into is ordering them. I wear 24/7... and my current diapers are Secure X-plus... which are close to the Abri X-plus. I use 2-3 a day. You burn through a case of diapers pretty fast when you wear 24/7... so you need to have a large stock and an easy way of getting more when you start running low.

Also... a lot of wearing 24/7 is getting used to it. I do not reccomend using them for #2 while your parents are around... it really smells and can make a big mess. Be prepared to get into situations where you would rather not be diapered. That has happened to me a lot... but it is all part of a 24/7 commitment.

If you still want to try it... do it for a week and see if you like it. The first week can be fun... but after that it does kinda go downhill.

Make sure that you really really like the Abri X-pluses too... b/c getting a low quality diaper can ruin the whole experience.

I wore 24/7 for a few days while living at home...But I used CVS brand...Just when do you wear, make sure to have baggyish clothes, and long shirts/sweaters/whatever...Also use a belt on your pants so they don't slide down...Also wear something over your diapers...I used boxer briefs...If you are going to use them for #2 (I did) make sure to do it like right before a shower or something, because clean up is a pain otherwise...And it's definitely going to smell...Also try not to be too paranoid about it, and make sure to wipe or something and let your area air out some...

I guess I'm just worried they'll find out. My brothers like to be nosey and all (even pick locks to find stuff) and my parents seem to think I'm like going to suicide or something if I'm in my room all the time (I am to lol). Why can't they just be oblivious so I can wear whenever without worrying. My mom checks my bank account daily to see if I go over, etc which is pointless...I just have no privacy.

Peachy

Personally, I think in your environment (nosey parents, brother that picks locks) it's next to impossible to wear 24/7 and keep it hidden for long. Keep in mind that your parents and siblings have seen you for all of your life and have grown accustomed to your habits, the way you move and probably even they way you dress and look. Changing any of these things will make people suspicious. You can probably pull it off for a few days like Pojo and people won't go beyond the stage of wondering what's wrong, but eventually, your parents/siblings will want to find out why you've changed: Why is he fully dressed at home when he used to run around in shirt and shorts? Why does he walk slower and more carefully than before? Why does he keep touching his butt? And why does it look bigger to begin with? And where does all of the trash come from he's lugging out of his room each day?

Seriously, if anyone in your home cares about you, they'll notice! So I'd say you'd have to be either a master in hiding or move out to really do the 24/7 thing. Good luck!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Personally, I think in your environment (nosey parents, brother that picks locks) it's next to impossible to wear 24/7 and keep it hidden for long. Keep in mind that your parents and siblings have seen you for all of your life and have grown accustomed to your habits, the way you move and probably even they way you dress and look. Changing any of these things will make people suspicious. You can probably pull it off for a few days like Pojo and people won't go beyond the stage of wondering what's wrong, but eventually, your parents/siblings will want to find out why you've changed: Why is he fully dressed at home when he used to run around in shirt and shorts? Why does he walk slower and more carefully than before? Why does he keep touching his butt? And why does it look bigger to begin with? And where does all of the trash come from he's lugging out of his room each day?

Seriously, if anyone in your home cares about you, they'll notice! So I'd say you'd have to be either a master in hiding or move out to really do the 24/7 thing. Good luck!

Peachy

Well it probably depends on the parents...I could have easily gone longer, but I stopped for other reasons...My pants didn't show the bulge, even if I were doubled or even tripled...I don't think I walked differently too much, but like Bryce, I'm usually in my room...Or in the basement, so my parents didn't see me much...I'm also pretty sure no one noticed at school...The only real thing I was worried about at home was my parents maybe noticing that I going up to the bathroom...Although I did go up to change some, or that they might smell something...

The biggest thing is: how are you going to afford it? Unless you get a job, you won't be able to go too far most likely. (If I understand what that check is correctly)

Also, either you're going to have to use the "I don't give a f***" attitude that you talk about above, and wear in front of them, with them knowing, or you're going to have to move out. It really is your choice. You can do it either way...But if you really want to keep it a hidden thing, the second option is your only choice...And if you do get a job, with 24/7 they will know, so be prepared for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    The biggest thing is: how are you going to afford it? Unless you get a job, you won't be able to go too far most likely. (If I understand what that check is correctly)

Also, either you're going to have to use the "I don't give a f***" attitude that you talk about above, and wear in front of them, with them knowing, or you're going to have to move out. It really is your choice. You can do it either way...But if you really want to keep it a hidden thing, the second option is your only choice...And if you do get a job, with 24/7 they will know, so be prepared for that too.

Wouldn't it depend on the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Wouldn't it depend on the job?
    Umm, I would assume any job is better than no job. I don't make a heck of a lot myself, but it's enough for me. I don't know, either way, I would say look really hard for a job if you really want to go 24/7.