Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Fetish and *B are becoming... more popular?

Default Diaper Fetish and *B are becoming... more popular?

Alright I won't mention places but several Internet Image message boards with chans in the names and what not. Currently have Diapers sub boards with a lot of activity. It's not longer just in fetish subboards they have their own category. It's pretty insane... It's awesome but insane!

What I mean to say is that it seems that a diaper fetish... is becoming more main stream? >_> More common? less HOLY FUCK YOU"RE SICK! and more like "Oh.... Well that's cool"

Sorry it's late I should sleep... just thinking about this ealier.

Edit:Stop asking about chans. This is a discussion about how and why diaper fetishes are becoming more mainstream.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 24-Aug-2010 at 12:53.

I haven't seen much of this at all. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I know you said you wouldn't but do you have any examples?

I'll say this... the most active one rivals the infamousrchan in activity.... Not new content... just activity... BTW I'm talking Fetish board. that chans diaper board is much more active then the infamous chans fetish one. Which is intruging given that infamous is much more popular. I won't say for fear that I'll get modded.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 24-Aug-2010 at 03:41. Reason: Neede to ommit some things

Mk12121

What boards are you guys talking about? I would love to find another DL site

Quote Originally Posted by Mk12121 View Post
    What boards are you guys talking about? I would love to find another DL site
    The place they are talking about my friend is not near at all to what you seem to think it is, these are imageboards where users post whatever they want, and usually, it ain't pretty.

Mk12121

Quote Originally Posted by TheNamelessMonster View Post
    The place they are talking about my friend is not near at all to what you seem to think it is, these are imageboards where users post whatever they want, and usually, it ain't pretty.
    Oh... lol thanks for te heads up :P

He's referring to "the one" that had the massive thread with hundreds and hundreds of pictures and prompted the admins to make a whole board based on diaper photos.

Here's a hint - it's not the imfanous 4 or 7 chan.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    He's referring to "the one" that had the massive thread with hundreds and hundreds of pictures and prompted the admins to make a whole board based on diaper photos.

Here's a hint - it's not the imfanous 4 or 7 chan.
    It which will not be named! XD