Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How you can suck your paci in public and not get caught!

Default How you can suck your paci in public and not get caught!

Eureka!!

I have come up with a way you can suck on your paci no matter what you are doing in public!!!!

I have just recently got into the whole raving thing and one of the things they wear sometimes are surgical masks, and I bought these custom made baggy rave pants and asked the lady to send me some fabric to match the pants so I could make a surgical mask. Then it occurred to me that it could hide a paci!!

Below are some pictures of before and after the surgical mask with the paci in my mouth!

BEFORE

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/me2.jpg

AFTER

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/me3.jpg

i honestly think id rather be seen with a paci in my mouth but good idea if you like that kinda thing

I suppose the same could be done with the anti-pollution masks that are oh so popular amongst dwellers of big cities worldwide.

lovin' the pigtails btw .

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNappin View Post
    I suppose the same could be done with the anti-pollution masks that are oh so popular amongst dwellers of big cities worldwide.

lovin' the pigtails btw .
    Thank you!

Yeah you can do that too but I love having color in my life! I think something babyish would be cute too like maybe nursery fabric.

You could take a saw and cut off the handle and most of the guard. It would not be recognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    You could take a saw and cut off the handle and most of the guard. It would not be recognizable.
    yeah you could do that if you like but I would not want to do that to a paci I paid $30.99 for. Plus it would no longer look cute.

It is not uncommon for people to wear a surgical mask nowadays so it would not look weird... but the surgical mask is a good idea for the more shy people.

The only flaw is that if someone talks to you, thats where it may go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    The only flaw is that if someone talks to you, thats where it may go wrong.
    THat's when you can do one of two things.

1.) Cough and tap your throat and act like you are sick.

2.) You can Grab the mask and paci all at once and the mask hides the paci as you pull it out and then talk... I have tried it already and it works! No one really pays attention!