Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught! kinda..

Miku

Exclamation Caught! kinda..

So I just found out from my mom that she found some Depend samples in the mail a while back and now she just saw the trash of my ATN's and she confronted me asking me questions like if they were for me or w/e. I played it off as not knowing what the first one was and the 2nd one I played off as probably junk mail from the first company and it was probably a prank or something. I think she believed me and so did my grandma. But Idk.. I'm scared as hell right now and also have a Goodnite on its way still.. I tried contacting the company to tell them to cancel the sample in the mail but Idk anything else as far as that goes. I'm waiting for them to get back to me. I'm just scared as fuck atm.. Idk if she believes me or not..

If she saw one in the trash I assume it was a used one, so unless it was in the trash can outside to where anyone can access it I don't see how you could really deny it's yours. If I was ever in a postion like that I would of been honest since either she thinks you'll need the for some reason and send you to a doctor for tests. Or she will figure out you like them and type in "my kid likes diapers" or something similar and come up with a bunch of sites which only one is good "when kids like diapers". The others will just lead her into thinking its nothing but a fetish and a freaky one at that.

Being honest prevents these two things from ever happening. Yes it's embarssing to talk about this with parents, but it sure beats them finding misinformation and thinking it's sick wrong when they don't even know what it is to you rather then some 50 year old guy who's fat and tries to fit into goodnites.

Miku

No.. I meant trash as in like the mailing package and all that. The wrappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    If she saw one in the trash I assume it was a used one, so unless it was in the trash can outside to where anyone can access it I don't see how you could really deny it's yours. If I was ever in a postion like that I would of been honest since either she thinks you'll need the for some reason and send you to a doctor for tests. Or she will figure out you like them and type in "my kid likes diapers" or something similar and come up with a bunch of sites which only one is good "when kids like diapers". The others will just lead her into thinking its nothing but a fetish and a freaky one at that.

Being honest prevents these two things from ever happening. Yes it's embarssing to talk about this with parents, but it sure beats them finding misinformation and thinking it's sick wrong when they don't even know what it is to you rather then some 50 year old guy who's fat and tries to fit into goodnites.
    Always makes for a nasty ass internet video... Anyway, I agree 100 percent. Honesty is the best cure for any situation (unless it's something illegal and you weren't officially caught yet...)

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma123 View Post
    Honesty is the best cure for any situation (unless it's something illegal and you weren't officially caught yet...)
    Unless you make a plea deal, which is what I would do. Today it not only takes skill but just dumb luck to get away with anything during a investigation.

Miku

Ok let's keep this thread on topic???

You're in a tough spot honestly. You're mother is undoubtedly on "high alert" based on finding something suspicious in the house and its very likely that she could just be worried thinking its for a medical reason. Basic psychology would state that when an impulse catches our attention, it remains with us for a short while, unless it is repeated. Each repetition will strengthen suspicion, and as I understand, your mother had two moments of suspicion already. A third one would undoubtedly seal the deal and you would be best to come clean about your curiosity/lifestyle/etc. at that point, if you want to maintain a level of trust with her (which might not seem like it now, but is rather important later in life).

What you need to do in the meantime is, if you decide to keep concealing this part of you, to be more careful than to send things to your house. That's just asking for suspicion. And if you order anything later, she will be more likely to open an unmarked box, etc. thinking that you are hiding something.

Of course each situation is different and I'm just speaking in generalities, so you could very likely be able to continue hiding it no matter how many red flags are thrown up, depending on how your mother is.

Best of luck.

I've thought of ordering some samples, but if they came the mail it's obvious my mother will be the first to confront me since I gave her a small hint before.. I might get the address of the UPS down the street from me and see if I can stealthfully get a pack of Bambinos delivered there. Got me a car, currency card, and I think the boxes they send them in are unmarked from what I heard.

Wow, tough spot you are in with this.
    As for all I can say, try to suppress any thoughts, and lay low for a while.

Try to get the package first, and either hide it or dispose of it.
    If she gets it, either try your hardest to talk your way out of it, or if you cannot, just fess up.