Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was the greatest extent you went to for diapers.

Default What was the greatest extent you went to for diapers.

Share your stories, When I was young I stole a package of Goodnites the old ones with the green packaging. I still shake from that, I stole pull ups from other family friends. I even went dumpster diving. All of these things I'm not proud of.

Please share your stories.

As for stealing. I have got diapers from church, church camp, sisters house, sister or girlfriend baby sitting. But all clean unused. and most of this took place before I got my license. Now I may drive to the next town to buy diapers and I always pay cash.
    Ah, the looks on peoples faces when I have a pack of overnite diapers or breifs in my hand.

I was more desperate than the two of you combined. at first i was stealing goodnites and pullups from the supermarket, second I was vandalising the diaper dispenser machine in the changing rooms trying to break into it. and finally, the worst thing in the world I ever did to get diapers was sneaking up to a strangers push chair and stealing the diapers in the diaper bag. I will NEVER do such things EVER again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    I was more desperate than the two of you combined. at first i was stealing goodnites and pullups from the supermarket, second I was vandalising the diaper dispenser machine in the changing rooms trying to break into it. and finally, the worst thing in the world I ever did to get diapers was sneaking up to a strangers push chair and stealing the diapers in the diaper bag. I will NEVER do such things EVER again.
    Since I collect keys, I actually found some keys that worked the locks on the dispensers in some bathrooms. I never stole anything, but I did switch around some of the products inside. Unfortunately, I could never find a key that worked the money box inside.

there was this a thread a while ago about going threw bins to get diapers, my storys on there somewhere, with regards to stealing new nappies, ive stole an old style drynite from the ladies bathroom of my church, me and my dad where cleaning the church and i volunteered to clean the ladies specifically so i could have a look at the changing table and the potties that i knew where in there, but when i lifted the table top i got a nice surprise,sitting amongst all the baby nappies was a tall thin white nappy, i picked it up and opened up the sides, i stretched them out and held it to my waist, it looked like it would fit, so i though 'im having that', but i had no were to hide it, for now at least, so i put it back under the table and continued cleaning the toilets, then i hovered the hall, just before we where about to leave, i 'remembered' that i had 'forgot' to empty the bin, i had planned this so i could hide it in inside pocket of my jacket that i didnt have on earlier, when i got it home it was a little tight, but it fitted - just, i was about 13 at the time so they must have been a small, that was the first disposable i had worn since i was about 6 and the first one that fitted me since i had been potty trained !

I resorted to stealing from the place where i got therapy. There were always tons of different diapers and if there were none that i wanted i just asked if i could "Restock" the restrooms with diapers. I would then look around at all of the different kinds, select one that i wanted, then picked up the package, put it in the restroom, open it and take 5 or 6 out.

Interesting stories, Its interesting that when we are young the thought processes we have. I remember being in a foster home, purposely wetting the bed with hopes of being diapered. They where experienced and always had plastic sheets over the mattresses. The two brothers I lived with came into the home at 4 years of age and never where potty trained. They where 9 or 10 when I met them and had been potty trained by then. Although they wet the bed here and there.

I had made makeshift diapers from plastic sheets, cotton and paper towel. I was even caught once...eecks.

my junior high had a bathroom in the gym that was for special needs kids and I went there twice and took one or two depends each time. another time when I was older I had heard that if you buy attends and were dissatisfied you could get a new package, so i went online to an AB/dl message board and asked if someone could give me there serial or upc number or what ever it's called on there package. I called attends told them the package i got was messed up I don't remember exactly what I said but they sent me a coupon for a free package. I just had to pay the tax at the store when I got them

The greatest length I went to was to have them shipped out to Japan. That's when I got into cloth diapers, they were cheaper to ship, and I only needed to buy them once :P

I have stolen some diapers to from a friend and store.