8 25.00%
  • Xbox 360

11 34.38%
  • Other (Please specify)

2 6.25%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii Versus PS3

Default Wii Versus PS3

The Wii and the PS3 are still fighting (though Wii is definitely winning for now)!
    What is your opinion about Wii VS PS3? Which do you prefer? What would you like to see in both consoles? Here's a little video describing the features of the PS3 and the Wii in a very... imaginative way
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MFoyp71xw3w

As for my opinion... Honestly, I never played the PS3, but I believe that the Wii is more of a future than the PS3's Blu-Ray :P
    I mean just take a look at both consoles. The Wii has a revolutionary controller that can be FLIPPED on its side to play more classical games, possessing motion sensing, and integrated speaker, lots of accessories like the Balance Board, the Wheel, the Zapper, the Nunchuk and a lot of unofficial accessories like swords. The Wii's games are much more original than the PS3's. Look at this video of No More Heroes. To me, it looks much more exciting than, say, Grand Theft Auto, but that's because I can't think of something that relatively seems like NMH. Another advantage of the Wii is that it actually helps you lose weight. Playing Wii Sports made me sweat, and Wii Fit is definitely going to help you lose weight.
    No More Heroes Introduction: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuR0qZpglc
    No More Heroes Preview: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tDSot5r1TzM
    Wii Fit videos (click on Wii Tours): http://www.wiifolder.com/

I will probably post more later, I'm tired of typing right now, I'm looking for the release date of No More Heroes in Canada.

Thats cool parts are right parts are wrong. Other parts are crazy.(wii vs ps3)

I prefer my Wii to playing a PS3, but its unfair to judge the Wii in the same classification as PS3 and Xbox 360. The Wii has been brilliantly designed to breech the gap between the generations of gaming, its designed so that both very young, and rather mature (*cough*) people can both play the Wii and have fun doing it, unlike the Xbox and Playstation, who are more geared towards the hardcore gamers.

The best example would be the difference in the types of games released on the consoles, the Wii gets Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, the Xbox and PS3 get Portal, the Wii gets Endless Ocean and Super Smash Brothers Brawl, the other two get Devil May Cry, Fable 2, Bioshock etc, you see?

Then again, the Wii was chalked for a release of Manhunt 2, I wonder wether they went ahead with it...

so yeah, point being, the Wii gets my vote.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl got the 9th perfect score in all history of the Famitsu Japanese magazine.

*looks at the sales ratio of wii to ps3 in UK*

LOL... Wii

Why's the 360 not in there?? Oh wait... it's too awesome. :p

I only know 1 person in the UK with a PS3 and not surprisingly he has no money left. Wii's are pretty awesome but I'll still stand by the Xbox 360, at least until GTA4 comes out.

I should have added the poll when I created the thread... Oh well, anyways I mentioned the Wii and PS3 because Xbox is kinda in the middle. And there are more Wii VS PS3 stuff than Wii VS Xbox 360 or PS3 VS Xbox 360.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    I should have added the poll when I created the thread... Oh well, anyways I mentioned the Wii and PS3 because Xbox is kinda in the middle. And there are more Wii VS PS3 stuff than Wii VS Xbox 360 or PS3 VS Xbox 360.
    Oh... i thought you left it out cos the Wii and PS3 don't compare lol

But Wii is teh awesomez! ^.^

This seems kinda silly, actually. Why would you compare a last generation console to a current generation console? o_O This ought to be PS3 vs Xbox 360.
    Or you know, PS2 vs Wii?