Thread: Never wore one.

Xmthw9221

Default Never wore one.

I never wore a diaper ever. I wouldn't say I'm a diaper lover but I think they look pretty comfortable. I have no problems at night but I always wanted to wear one. I just ordered a sample of GoodNites for guys & I'm gonna try them out. If I feel there comfortable should I wear them every night or just a couple of times a week?

You're a big kid now, you can make your own decisions for that. Just wear when you want, sheesh.

Does someone else wake you up? if so pick your nights carefully or as Zephiel said do whatever

Xmthw9221

Nope I wake myself up. thanks thats what I needed

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by HellHound View Post
    Does someone else wake you up? if so pick your nights carefully or as Zephiel said do whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    Nope I wake myself up.
    Remember to keep in mind, Murphy's Law. What can go wrong, will go wrong.

daipe

You'll notice that wearing every night usually becomes annoying after a while, since you gotta do a lot of hiding, thus having to wait till your parents are asleep, and then waking up and disposing of the diaper before they get up. Even though you get up yourself, you still live with your parents, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    I never wore a diaper ever. I wouldn't say I'm a diaper lover but I think they look pretty comfortable.
    Just wondering, how do you know you never wore diapers? Or do you mean wearing beyond the obligatory baby/toddler years?